The Process Forum - View Single Post - Belittling Belinda - Shrink Fan Comics
View Single Post
Unread 01-20-2023   #7
OhZone
OhYeah!

Re: Belittling Belinda - Shrink Fan Comics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raso719 View Post
I think a lot of SW stories are written by the shrinker's point of view. So once the girl becomes too small to see the story is over.

I think that is why you see so much more Micro and even much more descriptive micro in SM content, because the writer is either: A) A male and wants to experience that humiliation first hand or B) a woman and more inclined to empathic thinking and thus wants to imagine the tiny man living in her nipple or on her toe or whatever.

I've been guilty of this myself in my writing but that is more due to laziness or the fact at that point in the writing process I've already "released" and I just want to tie up the lose ends.
Right. Exactly. I prefer F/f or f/f and I usually like to think of things from my POV so I want to look to look up and see the carpet rising above my head - scared, humiliated, yet excited - in fact, I keep stumbling across interactive stories that should just go a little further or smaller, and I think I would like to finish them up with getting even smaller and a micro POV.

Quick example -
https://www.cyoc.net/interactives/chapter_52401.html

How dare they stop at toddler size! ha

Sai likes that range I know but I love to go smaller!

Last edited by OhZone; 01-20-2023 at 10:38 AM.
OhZone is offline   Reply With Quote