free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - (Story) My Lesbian Boyfriend
View Single Post
Unread 12-06-2020   #2
bane22
Leecher

Re: (Story) My Lesbian Boyfriend

EDIT: Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall of text!

Friday, 7:42 PM

I unlocked my apartment door, and flicked on the lights as I came in. Friday night classes were never fun, but it had been the only time slot I could get this particular required credit in. I dropped my keys on the counter, tossed my backpack on the floor, and hung my hoodie on the hook as I closed the door behind me. The temperature was in that weird transitional phase between the warmer and colder parts of fall. Personally I was in no rush for the cold; I hate cold weather.

I was poking around the kitchen, deciding if I wanted anything to eat, when there was an urgent knocking on the door. I returned to where I’d just entered a moment ago, and opened it to find Sarah standing there. She was wearing a long-sleeve shirt with some brand name I didn’t recognize, tight jeans and sneakers. She also had a plastic grocery bag slung over one arm, and was holding an old leather-bound book in the opposite hand. I hadn’t seen her since my confession, so I was pleasantly surprised to see she looked excited. I had tried to text her a few times, but she had always replied that she was working on something.

“I’ve got it!” she said in a voice that matched her demeanor, and held up the old book.

“Uh, OK,” I replied, a little uncertain where she was going with this. “Would…uh, would you like to come in?”

She rushed into the apartment like she’d been waiting for me to ask her. I closed the door behind her, and followed her into the living room. She set the bag down on my coffee table, and turned to me, holding the book in both hands. “I think this is exactly what we need right now.”

I regarded the unlabeled brown book, which looked to be about a thousand years old. “Unless that’s a strategy guide for Mario, I don’t see-“

Sarah rolled her beautiful brown eyes and cut me off, “Very funny. No seriously, I think I found exactly what we need to get out of this little rut of ours.”

I held my hands out apologetically. “I really am sorry for dumping all that on you.”

She shook her head. “Don’t be. It’s something you needed to get off your chest, and it wouldn’t be fair or healthy to keep it bottled up. And I really appreciate you respecting me enough to acknowledge that it wouldn’t work between us.” She paused then grinned slyly. “At least it wouldn’t work the way things are now.”

I frowned. “I don’t follow.”

Sarah opened the old book, and began carefully leafing through the old pages. “I borrowed this from the head of my coven. She said it’s been with her family for generations. It’s a spell book.”

I blinked, feeling like Wile E. Coyote after realizing he’d just run off a cliff. “Like a real spell book?”

“Like an actual, 100% genuine, how-to-cast-magic-spells book.” After turning though a few more pages, she stopped, and held it up to me. The writing in the book was some arcane language I didn’t recognize, mixed with diagrams and symbols. “I’d like to use this on you to help us get through what we’re going through.”

“What…does it do?” I asked hesitantly.

Sarah swallowed, then told me, “It will turn you into a woman.”

I felt my jaw drop. The rest of me felt numb. I couldn’t believe what she’d just hit me with. She must’ve seen (maybe even predicted) my reaction, because she took a reassuring step closer to me. “Temporarily! It’s only temporary! It lasts 48 hours max!”

After starring at the book, hoping it would somehow make sense to me, I finally asked the obvious question. “Why exactly are we doing this?” I realized the question made it sound like I was already committed, but the truth was I trusted Sarah, and knew she wouldn’t be here without a good reason.

“Because it’s good for both of us! The truth is after Monday night, I found myself wondering what it would be like if you were…you know, compatible with me. This would be a great way to find out! And you could get this sexual tension out of your system and we can move past it. Most importantly, you can find out if this is just a crush, or if there really is something between us, and then we can figure out what to do.”

I considered her words. There was a lot of merit to them. I didn’t know much about her life as a witch, but I knew it was heavy enough that she wouldn’t be suggesting this lightly. “And it’s only temporary?”

She held up her right hand like she was taking an oath. “Promise. I’ve been double and triple checking everything. The matron of my clan assured me it would only last two days, says she used it before.”

I arched an eyebrow and smiled wryly. “Really? What for?”

She laughed. “Apparently back in the day there was a guy who wouldn’t stop bothering her. Real chauvinist pig from the sounds of it. She turned him into a woman as punishment. Two days later, he was quite respectful.”

I thought about the idea. Her argument had a lot of merit to it. And if it only lasted 2 days, then I’d be back to normal and life would go on. In truth, I found I was a little intrigued. Seeing life through a different perspective was strangely appealing.

“When would you want to do this?” I asked cautiously.

“How about right now? I’ve got all the spell components right here,” she gestured to the grocery bag, “and it’s not like I had anything planned for this weekend. Did you?”

I didn’t. After my confession, I’d figured it was going to be a quiet weekend at home for me. “Not really.”

“There you go! We can do this for the weekend, and you’ll be back to your manly self in time for Monday classes.”

I tried to think of reasons not to do this. “What if something goes wrong?”

She held up her cell phone. “Coven’s on emergency speed dial. I can bring them in and they can help with just about anything. But I’ve been researching this all week and consulting with my matron. It’s a surprisingly simple spell, not much here to screw up.”

I sighed, then drew my shoulders up as confidently as I could, and said, “OK, let’s give it a shot.”

Her smile burst onto her face. That alone made the endeavor worthwhile. “OK, I just need to do a little prep here.” She opened the grocery sack and took out a bag of salt. She opened the paper spout on the corner, and poured a circle on the floor. Then she took out four candles and a lighter. She lit the candles and placed them at equidistant intervals around the circle. She stepped back, and picked up the book, which was still open to the page she had showed me earlier. “Now, step into the center of the circle, but don’t break the line of salt I laid down.”

I carefully stepped over the line into the circle. The candles were giving off a faint flowery aroma. “OK, now what?” I asked nervously.

“Just stand still and take a deep breath. Don’t worry, I’ve got this,” Sarah answered, her attention locked on the book in her hands. “Okay,” she murmured to herself as her fingers traced a passage in the tome. Finally she stood up a little straighter, and held the book up a bit more. She began speaking words I couldn’t understand. Her voice seemed deeper, almost resonant, like there was a subtle reverb. She didn’t look any different, but there was something almost like an aura around her.

Suddenly, the room seemed to light up like every surface suddenly had LEDs built in. Sarah’s words seemed to surround me like they had a physical presence to them. I felt like I was shifting my weight from one foot to the other. I also felt butterflies in my stomach, and my head felt like I was spinning in an office chair. None of this was painful, but it certainly didn’t feel normal.

Just as suddenly as it started, it stopped. The room itself was still the same, but my perspective seemed lower, like I was hunched over or something. I felt normal, perhaps a bit lighter like I’d just taken a heavy backpack off my back. Otherwise, everything seemed the same.

“Did it work?” I asked, then quickly covered my mouth with my hands in shock.

The voice that just came out of my mouth wasn’t mine. There was a bit of my old voice in there, but it was higher pitched and a bit more gravelly. I pulled my hands away and realized they too had changed. My fingers were longer and more slender. The nails were smaller and seemed more delicate. Moving further up, my arms were now completely hairless, the skin was smooth and soft, with an alabaster complexion. While I wasn’t exactly muscular to begin with, my arms were now willowy and delicate looking.

I looked down at the rest of myself. My t-shirt now hung off my s
houlders and draped down past my upper thighs. A pair of breasts were pushing against the front of my shirt (not quite as large as Sarah’s but respectably plump). I could tell my jeans were just barely hanging on to my waist, with the cuffs puddling around my ankles. My socks were a size too big.

I looked back up at Sarah, who seemed to be hovering between amazed and excited. “You need to go look in the mirror,” she said breathlessly.

Grabbing hold of my waistband, I shuffled as fast as I could towards the bathroom. I could already tell most if not all of my body hair was gone, as the feeling of cloth rubbing against smooth skin raced across my legs and chest (a feeling I hadn’t felt since middle school). My socks flopped around my feet like they’d been stretched out, and the soft cotton t-shirt rubbed against my sensitive nipples, which I have to admit was not entirely unpleasant.

Finally I stopped at the full-body mirror in the bathroom down the hall. I was definitely not prepared for the sight that awaited me. My hair had changed from light brown to full blonde, and now cascaded in gentle waves down to my mid-back. I was at least several inches shorter, explaining my new perspective and sudden wardrobe change.

I studied my face for a while. My eyes were the same light blue they’d always been, but were rounder now (and maybe a little bigger? It was hard to tell). They were traced by a pair of wispy eyebrows. My nose seemed more petite, while my lips were a bit larger. My cheekbones had smoothed themselves out. The over-all shape and some of the basic details were still mine. If I had a sister, this is probably what she would’ve looked like.

“So, what do you think?” Sarah asked. I had no idea how long she’d been standing in the bathroom’s doorway.

“This is too weird,” I said with my new voice. I traced my newly changed face with my altered fingers. I marveled at how soft my skin was. My jaw felt rounder than it had before. I ran my hand through my much longer hair, which was positively silky. I figured Sarah had added something to the spell, because I looked much prettier than I had any right to be (either that or nature seriously gave me a raw deal).

Sarah backed toward the door. “Why don’t you take a few moments to, uh, get acquainted with yourself?”

I turned to her, my face turning bright red. “Uh, I don’t think I should-“

Sarah grinned. “Hey, it’s your body. Just think of it like you’re taking a test drive.” And with that mischievous thought, Sarah shut the door.

Turning back to the mirror, I looked at the new form I’d just acquired. I tried smiling. It was awkward and forced. I took a deep breath, then tried to give the most alluring sexy smile I could think of. The face in the mirror gave a mesmerizing look that would stop anyone dead in their tracks. I made a mental note to be careful where and when I use this look.

After a bit more delaying, I made the choice to look under the proverbial hood. I lifted up my shirt. My midriff was slim and supple, showing neither fat nor muscle. I tried to lift my shirt higher, but my new limbs were a bit awkward to use. After a bit of work, I bent over and pulled my shirt completely off, then straightened back up. The topless girl in the mirror stared back. My newly acquired breasts were modest but pleasantly round. I turned to look at them from a profile view, and was not disappointed. I’m not an expert on breast sizes, but I guessed I was somewhere in the C range.

I tried touching my right breast with my right hand. It squished like a velvet bag filled with gel. I cupped them with both hands and pushed them together. They almost looked like they gained size as I mashed them together, and I was surprised how pleasant it felt. I remembered making out with an old high school girlfriend, specifically a move I used to use that drove her crazy. I flicked my right nipple playfully. Electric fire dances across my chest, and my muscles locked for a second. I give a quick gasp in surprise, as I’m pretty sure my old body never reacted to such a move like this. My eyes almost instinctively dart down to my waist. My pants and boxers are hanging low, and seem to be mostly supported by my ass, which seems to have pulled up in some areas and rounded in others.

Curiosity gets the better of me. I unzip my jeans, and with just the smallest of pushes, my lower garments drop to the ground in a pile at my ankles. My legs are smooth and shapely, curving in all the right places. I shift my weight from one leg to the other, marveling at how each leg reacts to the change. Then comes the obvious change; the one between my legs. I like to think I have an average-sized dick, and its absence is truly disconcerting. It’s replaced by a soft and hairless slit, its folds almost begging for some form of interaction. Carefully, I rub a finger on the outer lip. A soft fuzzy feeling seems to pulse across my body. Unable to resist the temptation, I slide my finger in. My reward is more of the electric fire, this time racing up and down my body. I gasp rather loudly at the sudden shock, followed by several moans of pleasure. This feels so good! Why aren’t girls doing this constantly?

After of few moments of being lost in waves of ecstasy, I suddenly remember Sarah is standing outside. I remove my hand from my much warmer (and damper) crotch, pull up my pants, and cinch my belt as tightly as I can (which is just enough to keep gravity from claiming them again). I throw my shirt back on, flicking my long hair out from the collar, and straighten out as best I can. I turn and open the door, and see Sarah standing with her back against the wall opposite the door. She has a look on her face that shows she’s barely containing her laughter.

“Well….uh…” I stammer. “I guess….everything is….you know, working.”

Unable to contain herself any further, Sarah bursts out laughing. The laughter is infectious, and I find myself joining in on the merriment. My new voice makes the laugh sound giggly and higher pitched than normal, but it feels like massive relief to blow off all the sudden tension that had just built up.

Once the giggles subside, I ask, “So now what do we do?”

Sarah looks me over, a half-smile on her face. “Well, I’m thinking we need to start with a good old-fashioned shopping trip. At least get you an outfit that, y’know, fits.”

I look down at my baggy attire. She’s right of course. I look more than a little strange, though I have to admit the sight is a bit of a turn on. Like the thought of my clothes just barely hanging on, threatening to fall off…

I mentally shake the idea from my head. Business first. “OK, what do I do?”

She smiles again. “Don’t worry, this’ll be my treat. Just wrestle whatever you can together, and I’ll take you to the mall.”

I slip my feet into my sneakers. Only a few minutes ago they’d fit me like a glove. Now my dainty little feet are practically swimming around in them. I tighten the laces as much as I can; it’s enough to keep them from flinging off when I walk, but they still feel cavernous to me. I grab my hoody off the hook and slip it on. It too is baggy, but it looks a little less out of place. I look like a hip-hop aficionado from the 90’s. I start to get my car keys, but Sarah stops me. “I think I’d better drive. Your face doesn’t look like the one on your driver’s license.”

She has a good point. I put my car keys back on the counter, slipping only my apartment key back into my pocket. Sarah adds, “One other thing. I think we need a name for you. As long as you look like this, ‘John’ probably would raise some suspicions.” She puts her index finger to her lips in a pensive look. “Hmm, Joan is the obvious choice, but that’s kinda boring. Any preferences?”

I shrug. “Not really. I’ll let this one be dealer’s choice.”

Sarah thinks some more, than suggests, “How about Madison?”

I consider for a moment. It’s different, there’s no chance anyone will think it’s too similar to my real name, and it sort of fits the face I just adopted. “Yeah, I kinda look like a Madison. Let’s go with that.”

Sarah nods. “OK then, Madison. Let’s get you dressed.”

She leads me out to her old Toyota, and I hop into the passenger seat. I’d ridden in her car a few times, and always found it a bit cramped. This time, it seemed to fit just right. Sarah slides into the driver seat as I buckle my seat belt. She looks over at me and gives a quick laugh. I give her a confused look. "What's so funny?”

“I’m sorry, it’s just kinda weird seeing you dressed like that while looking like this.”

I cross my arms defiantly. “What, didn’t I turn out good enough for you?”

Sarah give me a smile I’d never seen before. It almost seemed…bashful? “Actually you turned out pretty good.” She starts the car, then adds, “I’m looking forward to seeing more of you tonight.”

I feel my cheeks starting to burn. For the first time since I met her, Sarah just hit on me.

Last edited by bane22; 12-07-2020 at 06:52 PM.
bane22 is offline   Reply With Quote