free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - How do you leave?
View Single Post
Unread 09-04-2018   #6
OhZone
OhYeah!

Re: How do you leave?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wandering_spirit View Post
Let me put it this way:
- My works don't have the quality of what people usually post here, and I haven't posted anything forum-worthy for a while.
- I work as a security guard, meaning on-call schedules that change every week.
- I used to spend a lot more time on this site than I currently do. Before, thanks to the role-play I was part of (nearly all of them died out due to lack of players), I would be on here more often. Nowadays, I hardly do it.
- I tend to do most of the house chores since my folks and my sister work every day.
- I try to work out one hour a day as well.
- Today, my biggest problem is that I spent too much time on Youtube (and not on process-related stuff).
- I barely spend any time to write or publicize my book (which wouldn't fit the fetish-heavy atmosphere of this forum, even if it has a few process bits in it).
- I spent most of today waiting for things (laundry, dishes, calls for my folks, etc.) and barely did anything else.

When my work days are less busy than my at-home days... well, it just feels like I have too big of a bowl of soup and too small of a spoon to eat it with.

Sounds like you're pretty busy, yeah.

I would tend to suggest writing down, "avoid distractions like the process" - ha. But seriously, if you really can't handle just Not Logging In, just ask The Guv to lock your account or something for now.