free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Giantess's Garden: Illustrated Story
View Single Post
Unread 09-22-2018   #15
a0040pc

Re: The Giantess's Garden: Illustrated Story

Liam found himself walking alongside Rina who was still his legal guardian. Rather than carrying him she thought it was best to remain at her minimum size and allow him to walk alongside her. She was purposely walking at a slower pace than normal pace so that he could keep up with her.

He didn’t seem to be all that happy, it wasn’t because of where he was going. It was because of what he was wearing. He had been bathed thoroughly and was now wearing a suit that had a bow tie with it. As any boy he disliked what he was wearing and he thought that it was over the top for where he was going. On more than one occasion he had tried to convince Rina that it was best to wear his normal clothing. She wouldn’t hear anything of it and instead he was now wearing this suit.
Liam was also carrying a fairly large box in his hands. It was wrapped in yellow paper with a blue ribbon. He was being careful with how he was carrying it as he didn’t want to drop it. There was something special inside that he wanted the preserve.

“I look ridiculous,” said Liam as he continued to down the street. The giant woman walking beside him looked down with a smile on her face.

“What are you talking about?” replied Rina. “You look very handsome, you’ll be fighting the girls off with a stick.”

“But it’s only a birthday party.”

“It’s not just anyone’s party. It’s Wendy’s party, you don’t want to look messy when you go to her party now do you?”

“I-I guess not.” He still didn’t want to wear the outfit but he still wanted to look nice in front of his friend. Even after the incident with the bear she still wanted to be his friend and had even invited him to the party. To his knowledge he was the only boy who was invited and he couldn’t help but feel a little proud of that. “But there will only be girls there, I won’t fit in with them.”

“Oh, don’t be like that. Girls aren’t so bad, besides it isn’t always best to fit in. Just be yourself and everything will be fine.” She then looked toward a house that was a short distance away. She had been given the address and she was sure that she was on the right street. She saw one particular house with birthday banners in a couple of the front windows. She was more than confident that this was the right house. “Looks like we’re here.” She then bent down and just made sure that his bow tie looked properly. “Now, remember to be on your best behaviour.”

“I know Rina. You don’t have to do that.”

“Sorry, I can’t help it. When I see you like this I just want to love and kiss you all day.” She chuckled at herself while Liam rolled his eyes. “Now I’ll wait here until you go inside, then I’ll be back to pick you up in a few hours, alright?”

“Ok.”

“Have a nice time and remember to be on your best behaviour.”

“I will.” He didn’t seem to be all that fussed as he spoke. But he knew better than to misbehave while he was at his friend’s house.

With that Liam stepped toward the door and nervously he gave it a knock. He could hear the sound of girly voices inside and when the door opened he saw a woman that he thought was Wendy. However, when he got a better look at her he realised that this wasn’t the case. She was much older than Wendy and was a few inches shorter, it took a moment for Liam to realise that this was Wendy’s mother. She smiled at him and she did notice Rina in the background but didn’t react to her.

“Hello there young man,” said Wendy’s mother. “You’re here for the party, aren’t you?” Her smile was welcoming but he still felt nervous. He nodded his head at her. “Then you’re more than welcome to come inside, we’re having a fun time with cake and games.”

“T-Thank you,” replied Liam as he stepped inside. He did look toward Rina who smiled and waved at him. He smiled back at her before going inside fully.
Wendy’s mother also waved at Rina before closing the door. The giantess began to make her way back home, she still had her garden to tend to but she would have to be careful of the Bell Flowers that were still there. She needed to remove them but also ensure that she didn’t have another allergic reaction. The last thing she wanted was to become really big and then shrink really small again. It was a situation that she would more than prefer to repeat.

As Liam stepped further inside he had a better look inside of the room where the party was taking place. There were three other girls there that he recognised from his class, he couldn’t remember their names but he had definitely seen him before. He could hear them talking amongst each other and it made him feel a little more alienated. He gave them a quiet hello before he was about to walk away.

“Hey there Liam,” said a female voice. This caused Liam to turn around and he had to crane his head up so that he could look into the eyes of his friend Wendy. He noticed that she was wearing a beautiful green dress. Her hair was as straight as ever and he expected her to wear make-up. Instead she wasn’t but he did notice that she was wearing a party hat. He couldn’t help but think that she looked a little taller as well but he assumed that it was simply because of her shoes. “I’m so glad that came.”

“T-Thank you for inviting me,” replied Liam. He was still a little nervous but now that Wendy was here. He did lift his present up toward her. “I-I bought you this.”

“Thank you, Liam, I’ll open it later with the others.” She gently took the present out of his hands and then placed it on a nearby table where there were other presents. She then gave him a hug and this was something that he wasn’t expecting. For most boys it would be odd hugging a girl who was taller than they were but with living with Rina he had become used to it. “And now that you’re here we can let the party begin.”

For the next several minutes Wendy and her party guests began their party activities which included playing a few games and dancing to some music. They were mostly left to their own devices but Wendy’s parents were not far away, they were in another room but rather than stepping in they decided to give the kids some freedom.

Liam did talk to another couple of girls there, they did seem pretty nice and it did make him smile. One game they did play was pinning the tail on a donkey, unfortunately when he tried put it in the right place he attached it very close to the donkey’s nose. This caused a small chuckle amongst the partygoers but Wendy didn’t laugh at all, she was just having a nice time.

Eventually Wendy’s parents did enter the room but it wasn’t to disturb the party. Instead Wendy’s mother was holding a birthday cake with candles that were already lit. This lit up Wendy’s face as she could see that it was a unicorn. It was placed on a clear table and everyone began to sing happy birthday to her. Even Liam joined in and he watched as his friend seemed to be genuinely happy.

This was also the first time that Liam saw Wendy’s father. He was by far the tallest man the boy had ever seen. His hair was short and a light brown colour with a moustache, his clothes looked to be neat and he had a large physique. It looked as though he worked out a fair amount and he was easily taller than the doorframe that he had been standing against. Liam was a little intimidated but he wasn’t afraid as he was the father of his friend. He could also see where Wendy got her height from.

“Ah you must be Liam,” said Wendy’s father. The large man noticed Liam standing not too far from him. “Wendy has told me all about you, I know what you’re thinking, how does a man of my age keep my physique.”

“Dad, he doesn’t want to know that,” interrupted Wendy who seemed to be a little embarrassed by what he was saying.

“I’m only joking sweetheart. But still it’s never too young to start.”

“Dad!”

Liam stayed silent during this exchange. Seeing Wendy so happy with her parents made him feel a little sad. He still remembered having such birthday parties when they were alive, now they were gone and that part of his life was gone forever. Despite how he felt he still put on a brave face. The last thing he wanted to do was to upset his friend, he just smiled as the party continued on.

Eventually Wendy fulfilled a tradition that her parents had been doing for her since she was born. Every year she would stand against a particular doorframe in the house and then be measured. A black mark was left on the doorframe and then her age was written beside it as well. One thing that Liam noticed was that he was a little taller than Wendy was the previous year. But she had gone through a large growth spurt over the year that had made her the tallest girl in the school.

It was her father who made the mark and he chuckled when he saw how tall his daughter had become. He commented that she was taller than him at her age and that one day he would be looking up to her. Wendy brushed this off as best as she could but a small part of her was a little afraid that she would become too tall. She was already taller than the average adult woman and she still had plenty of years of growth to go.

With the measuring finished it was time for Wendy to open her presents. Presents that were given by family had already been opened earlier but those that came from the partygoers were ready to be opened. One by one they were opened and she seemed to enjoy each one of them. These included some jewellery and some nail varnish.

Liam could still see his present on the table. He was still feeling nervous as he was afraid that she wouldn’t like her gift. Rina had assured him that she would love it but he wasn’t one hundred percent sure. But he watched as Wendy picked up the present and she didn’t need to look at the tag to know that it had come from him. Carefully she began to unwrap the paper and bow and finally the present could be seen.

“Oh, what’s this?” asked Wendy as she looked at the present. A cold sweat rolled down Liam’s face as he watched on. He watched as she took the gift out of the box, it was a stuffed toy of a dog. In particular it was a pug and she couldn’t help but smile when she saw it.

“Y-You said that you were allergic to cats and dogs,” replied Liam. He was still nervous and he knew that her allergy wasn’t a secret so he spoke about it. “I know you wanted your own dog so I thought that you’d like this one.”

“I don’t like it Liam.” She chuckled for a moment. “I love it.”

This also made Liam smile as he felt Wendy hug him once again. He couldn’t help but hug her back and everyone watched on. His fears were completely melted away and he began to feel that he was a normal child once again. In his mind he was the happiest that he had been since his parents had been alive.
Attached Images
File Type: png 13.png (295.4 KB, 66 views)