free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Slow Shrinking Story Thread (Collection)
View Single Post
Unread 03-15-2009   #33
missile
Process Fan

Re: The Slow Shrinking Story Thread (SSW?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhZone View Post
at adultfanfiction.net ... Also their forums are very restricted. You can't do anything even if you are registered.
I'm trying to remember (I've been on AFF forum since it beta tested), but i think there's an additional registration to become a full AFF Forum member. AFF posters get some privledges on the forum, as guests, but once you register there as well, you can go anywhere else, play the games, join the dueling, etc. There's only one or two forums you need extra help to get into. A password for the inner sanctum or somethign like that.

My problem on the archive is that there's no standard warning for any size-themed content, so either no one writes it (which would explain why everyone that reads my stuff says: You're weird.), or they don't use any sort of warning/invite in the summary, or they use individually made up warning codes and you'd have to be a mind-reader to know what the effective search term would be.
missile is offline   Reply With Quote