The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Cleavage Accounts
View Single Post
Unread 11-19-2017   #27
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Re: The Cleavage Accounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkstorm View Post
Seems Nugenicorp have a hand in everything! An interesting tie-in with the one-shot (origins?) story.
While not a fan of female muscle growth, it certainly helps explain some of the mysterious developments in The Condition. I was unsure if the overall changes from Nugenicorp products would be scientific or mystical, so it's great to see some background filled in there. Are the products developed from all 3 Chosen, or is there more going on? and which one does that powerful bite stem from? Poor Randall is likely to get a broken pelvis at this rate, if not from Elena, then her mother!
You have great insight and a very creative imagination. Your questions are so on point that I have to be careful so I don't give too much away in answering them. (Post #24 i had to skip altogether )For now I will say that Umbrella...oops, I mean Nugenicorp is a vast company with several divisions and interests and initiatives. They may choose to dabble in a lot of things, but I think for the most part they have leaned towards science rather than mysticism. Also, we don't necessarily know when The Temple takes place in relation to the other stories.

Quote:
As always, love seeing more chapters for The Supermarket - can't wait to see more action there, now that Bridgette, Jess and Gloria have bonded. Very excited to see them bring up fuller figures with Bridgette; hopefully the two of them will opt for more voluptuous forms to help speed their rise to the top! Being short will really amplify the magnitude of those figures, and it obviously had an impact on Jess! Short curvy redheads are totally up my alley
Travis was particularly sharp this chapter. I'm sure he'll put some of that keen intellect to use in the girl's plans...
Bridgette of course, likes them both but seems to be particularly interested in Jessica. I think she'd probably be open to her desires which just might be a thicker body. Gloria wouldn't mind that either, but maybe not quite to the extent that Jessica would. I wonder how many points Bridgette has laying around... hopfully, there won't be any competition, conflict, jealousy or differences between the three.

Quote:
What is your preferred method of discussing your stories? do you prefer forum posts or email? just curious as to what you find easier to keep track of and reply to.
Whatever you want. Ha ha. You are my most vocal reader. I don't mind forum posts at all as I hope it will encourage others to read my books or join in rhe discussion if they already are. But if you would like to discuss or ask me something privately then by all means send an email. I check the forums and my email several times a day.

Thank you.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 11-19-2017 at 02:38 AM.
JJStrebas is offline   Reply With Quote