The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Cleavage Accounts
View Single Post
Unread 11-20-2017   #28
Darkstorm
Process Fan

Re: The Cleavage Accounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJStrebas View Post
Your questions are so on point that I have to be careful so I don't give too much away in answering them. (Post #24 i had to skip altogether )
The stories have been quite enjoyable to read, so thankyou for creating them

The reason I asked your preferred method of contact, is to avoid that very situation - there's been a few times I've brought up a plot point or scene from your stories and thought to myself, "Maybe I should add spoiler tags... not everyone has read the latest chapter!"

So, hopefully I haven't given too much away when I've discussed any of the scenes!

Not many authors get any meaningful feedback, particularly within our little niche community, so I'd like to encourage others to contribute their thoughts where possible. Forum posts seem the easiest way to do that

Quote:
I think she'd probably be open to her desires which just might be a thicker body. Gloria wouldn't mind that either, but maybe not quite to the extent that Jessica would. I wonder how many points Bridgette has laying around... hopfully, there won't be any competition, conflict, jealousy or differences between the three.
Can't wait to see how things go with Bridgette, her already amazing dimensions give her great potential! I do wonder what using a few points for height reduction would do - would it reduce BWH proportionately, or keep their measurements the same and only affect height? if the latter, that would be quite an easy way for someone like Gloria to fill out

I'm sure Bridgette has quite a few points stored up; she was quite happy to donate 5 previously, which seems quite generous. Let's hope any competition remains friendly in nature... it would be disappointing to have a falling out, but understandable given how rapidly things are developing - we also don't know the full agendas of the other managers...

Quote:
For now I will say that Umbrella...oops, I mean Nugenicorp
I see what you did there admittedly, "Resident Boobage" sounds like a more pleasant way to go than the original!

Last edited by Darkstorm; 11-20-2017 at 06:37 PM.
Darkstorm is offline   Reply With Quote