free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Beach Blanket Blueberry-it ain't ovah!
View Single Post
Unread 05-02-2009   #35
uruseiranma
Frequent Poster

Re: Beach Blanket Blueberry-it ain't ovah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja In The Night View Post
As for the girl, she reminds me way too much of my little sister currently, albeit still lighter than she is.
Something like that I take as a compliment. I've wanted the characters to seem realistic. A typical girl is not going to act like some guy's mindless, giggling bimbo that fulfills his master/slave fantasies.

Some people have asked for the original story that I wrote out 3-5 years ago. Re-reading that, it feels like it's just bursting with testosterone. When I restructured it for the comic 1 1/2 years ago, I'd had the ability to talk with some female inflation fans. That's the key word: 'talk.'

There aren't alot out there, or if there are, they typically lurk in the shadows. The reason of course, is that if most guys into inflation find an inflation-interested woman, most have this idea that they've found someone who will fulfill their female-inflation desires.

Talking to some women was a good way to kind of wrap my mind moreso around Tai's character, and try and make her a girl who just found herself in this very strange and exasperating situation. I've complimented on this before, that when the story got a good dose of 'estrogen,' that's when I became happier with it.

Though I'm not sure how Tai is like your sister: just very timid about a rather confusing subject?
uruseiranma is offline   Reply With Quote