free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Shrinking Request Thread(Read First Post)
View Single Post
Unread 05-20-2021   #906
Marauder727
Process Fan

Re: Shrinking Request Thread(Read First Post)

Okay gang, here's a challenge for ya...

I've been looking through all the old requests for various comics and images, so I thought I'd toss one out to see if anyone can work their magic to find this one...

SW Comic... (No, not Dreamtales or any related site)

First, I don't remember the name of the comic...sorry.
Second, here's the synopsis...

Comic starts with a guy and a girl in a lab testing a formula that shrinks animals and it is feeding time. The girl goes to feed a shrunken zebra who has a tendency to bite anyone who sticks their hand in the cage. The girl, while feeding him, gets bit and they discover that apparently the shrinking can be transferred to others through a bite.

The girl shrinks, becoming horny and very voluptuous. Meanwhile, another woman walks in to the lab and SHE gets bit and shrinks as well. This process goes on for several more women who walk into the lab, only to be shrunk. As for the guy, he somehow doesn't shrink, but grows a large dick, which all the women want to have fun with.

At the end of the comic, most of the women start returning to normal, but they discover that the zebra is still missing. The comic ends with the zebra outside near some cheerleaders, fully intending to bite them.

With that being said...does anyone know the name of the comic, and if so, do you have a copy of it, or do you know where it can be found?

Thanks,

TDLAmador
Marauder727 is offline   Reply With Quote