free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - FMG Poll
Thread: FMG Poll
View Single Post
Unread 08-08-2020   #1
ailovestogrow
Erotic Author

Question FMG Poll

I'm curious, I know what I like in my FMG, but what do you all prefer? I don't see any of these as wrong answers, but as an author of smut I want to see what others are looking for in their process stories. If my poll doesn't have your special brand of kink, feel free to reply with what you're looking for.

I'm not looking for Source Of Transformation. What I mean is, I'm not looking for whether you like attribute theft, magical potion, scientific/realistic, etc in what causes the growth, just trying for the pure process here.

I originally wanted to see how the poll function worked on the forum, but I think it will work better if people reply with a 1-10 next to the categories listed below, 10 being you can't get off without it, 1 being you commit hate crimes to the author.

SG: 9
VG: 8
RS: 8
AL: 7
ML: 1
SS: 2
T: 5
BC: 10
SCS: 9
SCM: 10
SCL: 8

Here are the descriptions

Straight Muscle Growth (SG)
This is kind of the catch-all, you don't care how your girl gets bigger, so long as she's putting on the mass.

Vascular Growth (VG)
It’s not enough to see some cut swoll and fiber striations, those veins gotta pop and pop large. In some cases, you might want to see just straight VG.

Realistic Growth/Strength (RS)
Muscles follow the Square-Cube Law, only so much mass equals so much lifting capacity before the mass effectively limits motion, either as a matter of too heavy to move or not enough flexibility to move. Also, stronger muscles do not always correlate with stronger bones, actual strength limited by bone density.

Activated/Localized Growth (AL)
Muscles need stimulation to grow, and growth only happens in the area worked. Girl does right arm bicep curl, only the right bicep gets the growth.

More Strength, Less Growth (ML)
Also called Supergirl Growth, the girl gets minimal muscle, usually enough to be called a fitness model, but gains abnormal amounts of disproportional strength.

Science Schmience (SS)
Getting a girl as big as possible is the only important factor, don’t care about the minutia of growing her. Usually includes other factors, such as invulnerability and fast healing.

Temporary Growth (T)
It comes and it goes. That suntan lotion that has been recalled for side effects only buffs her up for so long before she needs to apply another coat.

Burst Through Clothing (BC)
It isn’t so much that she’s shulking faster than Jen when she’s on a date with Juggernaut, that classy lawyer dress suit needs to turn into a cloud of confetti.

Size Category Small (SCS)
Going from nothing to competitive FBB levels, this girl is cut and swoll but within the bounds of female reality.

Size Category Medium (SCM)
Entering the realm of unrealistic musculature, bone structure is usually rearranged to provide room for the mass. Most of r2roh’s artwork is in this realm.

Size Category Large (SCL)
This is the extreme edge, muscles on top of muscles, heads getting buried between traps and pecs, Leviathan and the most extreme Tigersan artworks fit this bill.

Love me some sweaty girl meat pumping iron. Not only am I into the growth, lots of muscle worship needs to appreciate those new amazons. Don’t care for the typical associated trope of male humiliation that tends to accompany: just ‘cause a girl got some new guns, don’t mean she has to hate on everyone else. HEA should be in all FMG stories.
ailovestogrow is offline   Reply With Quote