free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - FMG Poll
Thread: FMG Poll
View Single Post
Unread 08-15-2020   #5
ailovestogrow
Erotic Author

Re: FMG Poll

So far, just like all the other polls, it is the differences that fascinate me. One person’s FBB is another person’s Good Start. I’ll admit this is probably my peak fetish, maybe tied with BE. Working out at the gym, pumping as much iron as my tinyish arms can lift, looking around at all the hard bodies actually able to get the gains I have only dreamed about, I admit my fetish originated out of jealousy.

Well, jealousy and a lot of vintage She Hulk comics my dad collected. I wanted to be Jen so badly, even painted myself green a few Halloweens in High School, back before everyone suddenly became a Marvel fan when the movies came along. Was even tempted a few times to go down the steroid route when my runty body didn’t fill out like I though it would, but I have seen what addiction does to people and was always too scared to pull the trigger. So fantasy and bad photoshops are all I have at the moment and I’m consigned to keep it that way.

Wow, didn’t mean to get all real there, just wanted to say how much I love this fetish because it is the ultimate escapism for me. Not because I want revenge on some guy or whatever most FMG stories are about, it is all about feeling good about me and having that kind of body I want. And if these are my fantasies, why not make them unrealistically huge?

Love it, keep throwing me these delicious details. Bear hugs!!
ailovestogrow is offline   Reply With Quote