free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Help me train my TG Roleplay AI bots!
View Single Post
Unread 09-21-2023   #1
Mona
Process Fan

Help me train my TG Roleplay AI bots!

I've created a few AI "Characters" that act as the narrators in role play adventures.

What I need help with is simple enough. All you have to do is play along with it. So just do the roleplay and rate the replies it gives you from 1 to 5 stars.

A few things to keep in mind:
• I told it to always write in a second person, present tense perspective.
EG: "You look down at your body." If it does past tense, like "You looked down at you body." or any other narrative device that I didn't ask it for, give that shit 1 star.
• Don't let it get away with nonsense logic or contradictions of previous statements.
• If you rate something 1 or 2 stars, always make sure to generate a new answer. Always rate all the answers if you can remember to. Only move the story forward if it gives you what you'd consider a 3 or 4 star reply.
• It can get pretty racy but only up to a point. If things get too explicit (either through things you say, or even things it generates by itself) you'll see it get censored. At this point your best bet is to just reset the whole chat and start over.
• I've found sometimes these bots get umm.... rapey. I'm not sure why, I didn't ask it to do that. It just seems to be that way by default. Try to steer it away from that sort of thing if you can.

All my AI stories are what you would call "Isekai". Which is a popular trope where someone dies and then reincarnates in another world, as a different person. I've made a lot of these but right now the only two I'm sharing are the ones that I find have been working the best.

Camp Crystal Lake TG Roleplay.
In this you are a middle aged man who dies and is reborn as a female Camp Counselor at Crystal Lake in the Friday the 13th universe.
https://beta.character.ai/chat2?char...tUXtY5r6V8AzcE

Xavier Academy TG Roleplay
In this you are a middle aged man who dies and is reborn as a female student at Xavier's Mutant Academy in the Marvel comics universe.
https://beta.character.ai/chat2?char...l0_nN8z4OdaFe0

Have fun and feel free to share with us any fun things that happen!

Last edited by Mona; 09-21-2023 at 04:01 PM.
Mona is offline   Reply With Quote