free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Pixie No More 4 is now available! GTS, SW, BE
View Single Post
Unread 07-09-2014   #9
Jaran
Frequent Poster

Re: Pixie No More 4 is now available! GTS, SW, BE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZZ View Post
I also am trying to involve all the characters, but I may have to go the route of focusing on some characters in one chapter, and some in the others(Grindalot will always be the focus of course - for now).
I feel like you'll almost certainly get better feedback going this route. Not only does this lead to each individual event being more detailed, but it also means people can pick and choose which issues they're interested in, if they focus on a character/process that they particularly enjoy. (For example, I would probably skip one that focused heavily on the Elf dudes, but would absolutely be all over one that focused on Ellenora. )

Quote:
After all this feedback, I am going to have my artists go back to work on Pixie 5 which at this point is actually 90%+ complete, so it will take longer before it is ready for release with these changes. I will be adding/extending the size change/process scenes and sex content, but I will still try to keep the story moving where I want it to go. I just want you guys to know feedback makes a difference and I(and my artists) will be working hard on the Pixie 5 rework.
Honestly, if that's the result of our feedback, then I'm happy to have provided it. I really enjoy this series and want to support it as best I can, and you listening to feedback is certainly highly appreciated, and should lead to a better quality product for everyone to enjoy. I'm certainly willing to wait a little bit longer for an improved set of sequences.
Jaran is offline   Reply With Quote