free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - The general history of BE and Bambi Blaze appreciation
View Single Post
Unread 06-28-2018   #11
100Proof
Process Fan

Re: The general history of BE and Bambi Blaze appreciation

I hesitate to even write this as I know it's going to sound needlessly callous but I'm not quite sure I understand the lovefest for BB here. She's barely a blip on the long-term radar of this community.

Don't misunderstand: she's a very nice woman and the way her website (and ultimately, her career) ended was sad and unfortunate. I certainly hope she's doing well in life. I am always appreciative of anyone who's willing to invest their time and money in to providing this community with content, regardless of how I (or anyone else) may feel about its quality. That goes for artists, models, writers and anyone else.

She just happened to be around during a time when the quality and quantity of internet video became significantly better and many more people became exposed to the internet (as connections improved and broadband became more widely available).

Sorry folks... not trying to shit on anyone's parade.

However, if we want to talk about the history of BE and people to appreciate, thank folks like Inflate123, Wren, Chili, DrEnlarge, BustArtist, Lorekeep, MrHHH, JohnnySwell and the many other anonymous and overlooked members of the community who gave their time, money and talent (and largely did it for free) to make sure degenerates like us could find, share and talk about our interests.

100Proof is offline   Reply With Quote