The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Cleavage Accounts
View Single Post
Unread 12-02-2017   #34
Darkstorm
Process Fan

Re: The Cleavage Accounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJStrebas View Post
It seems you have to contact the kindle folks and ask them to push the new version to you.
That's pretty poor form from Amazon - seems kind of counter-productive, considering I (and probably most of us) have the auto-update feature on for book updates. I had a look on the kindle forum and it's been a known problem with book updates for at least a month. Hopefully they can sort it out soon.

Quote:
I added what I think is a working table of contents to Book 4 so if you want to try it out and see if it works, please let me know and I will implement it in future books.
Seems to be working, thankyou!

Quote:
#10 is going to be a doozy. I'm going to end a number of stories and have the next xhapters of most of the others. Then I am going to possibly change the format and the way Ive been doing things altogether, not sure yet.
Wow, sounds like a fairly substantial volume - so far you've generally released a new book every 1-2 weeks. Should we then anticipate that the next release may be some time down the track? Not being pushy, mind you; just curious about the apparent size of the task you're setting yourself! (admittedly I'll miss the weekly/fortnightly schedule, but that's simply because you've spoiled us :P )

A possible format change? are you considering releasing each story independently, or continue them as a collection of new chapters? or are you thinking of a supply change, ala Patreon etc

Quote:
Thanks again for all the purchases. And for all your patience with my formatting and execution errors as this is all still new to me, but I am learning.
We appreciate all the effort you've been putting in!
Darkstorm is offline   Reply With Quote