free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Curvaceous Cardinal Vices
View Single Post
Unread 12-01-2012   #230
BioYuGi
Process Fan

Re: Curvaceous Cardinal Vices

Chapter 2. The first interesting thing I have to note is that apparently they can?t choose their mortal look, considering Envy?s reaction. So, is this something sort of determined by their normal appearance then? Sucks for her. Also, Wrath?s line about having two points irked me a bit since I?d consider humans to have four canines. I?m also curious as to how Gluttony could tell Pride wasn?t wearing any underwear. A suit doesn't really seem like it would show anything.

Alright, enough of my inane questions. I really enjoy Pride?s manner of speaking. Her diction and lexicon makes her appear very snooty and stuck-up, which suits her. Others like Wrath and Envy have noticeable ways of speaking but hers is my favorite. I also like Pride ordering the limo, especially considering they have a portal, it seems they could have just appeared where they needed to go, so she specifically chose not to just to appear high-class. The mention of the jogger was interesting. My first impression is that she?s supposed to be a representation of an Anti-Sloth since Sloth?s mortal outfit seems oddly jogger-ish to me. Also curious as to what Wrath was looking at. Oh, and Sloth is hilarious.

When you mention Lust twirling around the antenna I immediately get an image of her pole-dancing. And as you should know from the commission I got from your partner in crime who started this that?s a great image to me. Though I?m afraid Pride calling herself Fastosus is lost on me. It?s very impressive Greed is able to determine what was paid for or not, it?s quite scary. Makes me think Lust can tell how many times someone used a photo for certain purposes, or Gluttony could tell how many scoops of ice cream filled a bowl. Gluttony keeps mentioning junk food, which is interesting to me. I see Gluttony more as eating more than you need, but I guess to her eating junk food is considered a sin. One thing that did get confusing was they refer to a ?mark?, I?m sure this will be more clearly explained later, but a few lines after mentioning this at one point, Lust refers to Sid himself as a ?mark?, or ?target?.

Other than that, really interesting chapter. I myself am very curious as to why Sid is so interesting. I?m with the girls, nobody can be that content and sin-free, there must be some hidden secret here.
BioYuGi is offline   Reply With Quote