free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Curvaceous Cardinal Vices
View Single Post
Unread 12-15-2012   #233
BioYuGi
Process Fan

Re: Curvaceous Cardinal Vices

Finally! Chapter 3.

I like how the first big paragraph shows us more specifics as to why Sid is a good guy; his ambivalence towards rich people, his modest diet, and selfless behavior. Though, I’m a little confused as to his reasoning for not having a cell phone, though as a person who is constantly on computers that’s going to be a hard sell. And as a guy who always puts groceries away as soon as he comes home, it irks me that he just keeps his peas with him while talking. Though, with his modest lifestyle, I can’t help but picture him with a corded phone still, so that could explain it more.

Lust does a good job of seeming cordial and polite even though we know what her true intentions are; though I guess centuries of seduction skills easily pile on with experience. I also realize now that Pride really screwed with his computer. It seems like they could have simply created profiles for the girls and contacted him like normal. But, I guess they couldn’t count on a girl who’d really go for him being able to corrupt him any better than they could.

That kiss seemed to have had an effect on him, and it actually made me feel dizzy as well. I can’t tell if that’s a sexual power she has or she’s just that goddamn hot. I like the latter option better. And I imagine that using their powers to directly manipulate him would be ‘cheating’ so to speak. I’m also curious as to why she wouldn’t want him to cook for her, but eh, stir fry isn’t very romantic.

Okay, the way you write her clinging onto him is very erotic and frankly it’s making me feel jealous of a fictional character and wondering how the hell he can resist her. Already this chapter is very evocative of the sin it represents. And the idea of the restaurant they go to is freaking funny. Even though we don’t get full descriptions of all the waitresses, they all sound awesome. Their waitress with the incredibly thick legs in particular sounded gorgeous, I’d like to think she was supremely gifted there before Lust’s power started affecting her. Though you’d think with all those girls getting those jobs because of their assets, a few would be more pleased than confused with their growth. And, it’s good to see Sid isn’t ‘totally’ pure. If he didn’t give a good look at her I’d be getting aggravated that he seemed to have no flaws.

Heh, seeing the other sins actually mirrors my own thoughts a bit. I’m with Lust in wondering why she didn’t just ‘sex him up’ at the house but like I thought she can’t force a sin. Then Lucy, good god, I can barely imagine how big they are. In fact, I know this whole time you’ve been having the girls grow gradually, but while Sid was in the bathroom, I would have liked a good description of her making her body even bigger to surprise him when he came back. Oh, and something to note, when she’s licking off her breast you say “ laboriously licked the errant drop of sauce up, leaving a glistening streak of breastflesh from her collarbone nearly to her nipple”. I feel like you meant to say “saliva” instead of “breastflesh” here. Also, Gluttony eating from a bottle of chocolate sauce sounded humorous, erotic, and delicious.

Lust is doing a great of tempting him with both words and actions. And I really agree with her in her speech after the restaurant. I despise implants and think beauty can be flat or fat, so that struck a chord with me. I’m a bit confused as to her exit here, as far as her trying to form a conduit. I am a bit rusty with my knowledge of hell. So, I’d really appreciate a deeper explanation as to what’s happening here. I was under the assumption if he said “lust” she’d just immediately get sent back. So, a better knowledge of where they normally live would be good. That’s my only real problem with the story, just a lack of understanding as to how her making a vortex would work. Otherwise, an excellent chapter. It was great to get to the expansion and it was hot as hell.

I have to comment on the picture as well because I just love it. Lust is just amazing. The way her nipples are so puffy and stick through her dress is awesome, and her sumptuous lips and thick eyelashes really show off a seductive look. Their waitress is really cute, I like the little mark on her breast and her blush is adorable. And the other two waitresses, holy damn. I mean, they're more leg than person and that's sexy as hell. Both of them have deliciously thick thighs and plump butts packed into those shorts. And the way their backs arch to show off their bosoms is really hot. I know that look is typically disliked but I don't care, it's hot as hell. Though I'd think their breasts should be a lot bigger considering by halfway through their time there they were wider than their torsos. Awesome picture to go with a great story.

Last edited by BioYuGi; 12-15-2012 at 08:28 PM.
BioYuGi is offline   Reply With Quote