The Process Forum - View Single Post - Female Werewolf needles in a haystack
View Single Post
Unread 12-26-2014   #198
baxter1327
Process Fan

Re: Female Werewolf needles in a haystack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kantomaster1111 View Post

Anyway, back on topic and such: has anyone ever heard of a hentai called "Legend of the Wolf Woman?" I stumbled across it again today. Kind of interesting, has some process. I'll post more info if this is new material for some. It has no relation to La Lupa Mannara/Wolf Woman.
I do vaguely remember looking into that a couple years ago. I remember it being a lot of search effort for very little payoff. Not that there probably wasn't more to be found... and maybe now (a couple years later), it's more readily available. I'll leave it up to you to share it.

In the meantime, and to help keep this thread on track, I give you this:

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/f7a...e-of-the-month

As is the way with this thread, there isn't much in the way of process, but I dig the build up and twitchy frustration of the actress.

Coincidentally, if you're bored and curious, a vid popped up on vimeo today with the exact same title, and general theme (the "that time of month" thing) but it has zero process and pretty much no lead-up, and eyeliner penciled in hair, so it fails to make a post in my book. Still, honorable mention for she-wolf/menstruation innuendo.
baxter1327 is offline   Reply With Quote