free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Monstergirl Quest (monstergirl, TF, seduction, evil conversion) Dev/Suggestion Thrd
View Single Post
Unread 03-05-2010   #458
Rainday
Yuri MC fanfic writer

Re: Monstergirl Quest (monstergirl, TF, seduction, evil conversion) Dev/Suggestion Th

Ok, updated the forum with an idea archive, that took a good part of the day, most of it spent reading post.

However, I did manage to get some more playtime in.

Got all the bad answers, very well done Rico ^__^ I think I have three endings left, mostly good answers, mostly bad answers, and mostly submissive answers.

Oh, and the crypt was in this update, I just didn't know were it was(got to the beach, seemed incomplete, and left the way I came, then I decided to load another save file and found out where it was). I just loved that part in the beginning, simply brilliant Rico! Then the actual dungeon came and I was thrown for a (pleasant) loop =) Very clever with the mechanics on this one. As for the endings, well I suppose I should put them in white text or something, heh.
vvvvv
The first ending with a spider girl left me going "... awwww" but I could see something fun to do with it if you want. Make it more focused on cocooning and Jessica's slowly fading consciousness, maybe throwing in a line about the spider girl keeping her as a treat. Now the second ending with the trap door and duo of spider girl, that was ridiculously hot, I mean it, just wow... A very huge turn on ^__^ Now the 3rd ending were it gave you the option to resist or just let her bite you, nice touch, I liked it, but then being thrown into a giant web with no explanation, that could use a little work, maybe throwing in a few spider girls(maybe even your former party members) and have Jessica toss and turn in the web begging to be fed on by her comrades =) Now, that boss fight was pretty awesome, I like the 3 choices when you lose, makes you want to do it over and over again =) But yeah, it's pretty challenging, something that would definitely take a few tries and a little luck to beat. The only real reason I beat it is because of a glitch were my CC got maxed by the venom shots but I didn't get a game over. Also, the spider was leaving her web and walking down the tight path that I needed to go down so that kinda evened the challenge level =) I was a little sad to find out the vampiress was a illusion, but there's still gonna be one later down the road, right?
^^^^
But yeah, needs some fixing up, but really, freaking hot stuff man. Though there does need to be a inn or hot spring in between the crypt and the tower, my CC was 75 the whole way through... maybe a small port town, with a hot spring. And from what I understand there's gonna be sea path too, I'd love to brainstorm that with you, I see much potential with sirens and the like =)
Rainday is offline   Reply With Quote