free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Gauging Interest - Rogue with a Cursed Ring
View Single Post
Unread 04-21-2017   #18
Janus Steel
The Incorrigible Author

Re: Gauging Interest - Rogue with a Cursed Ring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raso719 View Post
It's scattered, which I guess is expected. I had a hard time figuring out where some scenes started and ended. I do think you should try ro give a slightly better sense of her size at times. Let it happen slower and work it out more.
Final suggestion is a personal preference but don't give her a size limit and definitely throw in some in person teasing between the main character and another girl where that girl makes her feel incredibly small.
Sasha herself has a limit... but her main rival, the villain of the story is going to actually push her past her 1" limit. I wanted Sasha to feel like she could be safe in knowing she was never going to shrink past that. Jenny changes that.

Thank you for the feedback Raso. I'll take another crack at this and see what I get.

"One of the common failings among honorable people is a failure to appreciate how thoroughly dishonorable some other people can be, and how dangerous it is to trust them" - Thomas Sowell
"Though I am always in haste, I am never in a hurry." - John Wesley
"But it's an easy fix. One line of dialogue. 'Thank God we invented the... you know, whatever device.'" - Rob Lowe, Thank you for Smoking
Janus Steel is offline   Reply With Quote