free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Hell YEAH I wanna see your ears.
View Single Post
Unread 11-24-2017   #53
CantSaySeeSaw
Ezekial 23:20

Re: Hell YEAH I wanna see your ears.

To everyone who enjoyed these photos: happy thanksgiving! It's officially time to start thinking about Christmas.

As plenty of people noticed, my ears are really well made. What I'm sure you also noted is that while they're really excellent, they also aren't quite right. They are a little too large, they sit on the wrong part of my head, and they are the wrong color.

That's because these are prototype ears. They were made by a talented young fur-suiter who has plenty of ideas but limited income to make them happen. The ears are air brushed, but since his gun broke, he finished off the detail work by hand. He also used whatever fur he had on hand, which is why my ears are grey not brown.

I paid $100 for him to make these, knowing that I'd pretty much use and love whatever he could make me. However, if we crowd-source an air-brush gun and a few other things, he can make me proper ears, possibly a set of different lengths so that I could make a really good ear growth video. There would also be a tail made to match the ears, since what I currently have isn't exactly a set.

If that works, then we can talk about hooves-- hands first, since they're easier to make. After that, thing like teeth and a few other things I haven't seen in any other videos.

I'll be posting a link soon. The final list is still being compiled. I'm just too curious to wait to see if everyone else is as ready to make this happen as I am.