free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - much loved tf kid shows you enjoy growing up
View Single Post
Unread 05-26-2015   #21
Xanderfox
Process Master

Re: much loved tf kid shows you enjoy growing up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowglare View Post
What, no Dinosaucers? Turbo Teen was another early influence, and watching Inhumanoids is one of my oldest memories. Somehow, I never developed much of an interest in seeing people turn into dinosaurs, cars or undead monsters, though. It was more TF in general that intrigued me. Specific interests like cat TF came from TMNT. Actually, I guess most of my interest came from Ninja Turtles. That intro was amazing, especially Splinter's mutation.
Well Dinosaucers never had any human to dino TFs ever, all transformation there was de-evolution and no female was ever effected, this is the process forum still we should remember the theame.

G.I. Joe had some Transformation episodes. One featured Cobra trying to make human animal hybrid solders, they how ever became human again if they ear real meat. One episode featured Cobra creating a health spa that could age regress and age progress people. Another featured a woman genetically and surgically modified by Cobra to have gills and survive in cold water. In the G.I. Joe Movie (the animated one) Cobra Commander was turned into a giant snake. And lastly in one story arch Cobra and G.I. Joe both gained access to a mystic/technological that could imbue objects with animal attributes or transfer attributes between animals. A bunch of old vehicles where given the essence of Pythons for Cobra or Tigers of G.I. Joe, justifying reissues with new paint-jobs go Hasbro marketing team. Serpentor's humanity was transferred to Cobra Commander, turning Serpentor into a giant Gilamonster and Giantsnake CC into a snakeman.

Transformers besides featuring giant robots that turned into thing other than robots also had a episode where their human friend Spike had his mind transferred to a frankenstine like robot made from spare autobot parts. Yet another episode had them going to a planet where the natives(autobot sized human basically) used a magic pool to transform themselves into merepeople. Autobot Seaspray used it to become human, Decepticon Rumble was tricked into becoming a Tree, and one of the natives used it to become a female autobot. And in a unofficial G.I. Joe cross over mobsters transferred the minds of 3 autobots to synthoids(artificial humans).
Xanderfox is offline   Reply With Quote