free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - New Dreamtales compilation
View Single Post
Unread 07-21-2018   #9
sally g

Re: New Dreamtales compilation

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhZone View Post
Yes, a tease is very exciting and sometimes much better than just jumping to the - explicit. It's a kind of foreplay. And that's part of what's exciting about slowly shrinking as opposed to *poof changes* - goes for the process in general. It's part of the tease. Like when your top slowly becomes too big and you expose more of your cleavage. And slowly losing control and becoming more and more vulnerable and more and more of a sexual - creature or toy. Mmm mmm mmm. I love it.
I agree about the tease factor in general, but this forum focusses on the process of shrinking out of clothing being the 'tease', whereas I believe it's just a shortcut to the obvious (ie, an excuse to intoduce an encounter of a sexual nature). Not that there's anything wrong with sexual encounters I hasten to add, but I prefer them to happen more subtly than giving a woman 'wardrobe problems' from the get go.

The most interesting scenarios develop after the shrinking has taken place, and these can be many and varied and most certainly erotic, but where a woman has at least the dignity of still being fully clothed at the outset of the adventure.

I personally don't like slow forms of shrinking or care to fantasize about them (whether the clothing shrinks or it doesn't). I much prefer to get to where it's happening, whether it's as a surprise event or a consensual arrangement, and I don't enjoy the idea of it being introduced slowly as a form of game for a voyeur.

Each to their own though, eh.

An afterthought edit.

ps. Btw, I have a kind of objection to the expression of *poof changes*? (which seems to have gained popularity in this weird urban dictionary much liked by some users). I don't consider the rate of reducing someone in size to be of any relevance personally, and if slow shrinking is important to your kind of fetish then that's fine. But let's not trivialize matters by labelling those of us who prefer quicker methods of being reduced, as "poof" fans. Rates of shrinking can be very subtle and varied, and faster rates of shrinking aren't necessarily as instant as.. "poof"

I think we all deserve a bit more respect than being pigeonholed.

Last edited by sally g; 07-21-2018 at 05:02 PM. Reason: adding an afterthought.