free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Lightfoot's BE Thread
View Single Post
Unread 04-04-2017   #38
Lightfoot
Frequent Poster

Re: Lightfoot's BE Thread

It looks like Tifa is winning, probably with a unbeatable lead.

Tifa has 7 votes, Rikku has 2 votes, Annie has 2 votes, Eve has 2 votes, Raven has 1 vote, Jinx has 1 vote, and there are two votes for "My OCs" (which even if I added them on to both Eve and Annie they would still be behind Tifa.)

It's pretty likely though there will be something with Annie in her comic considering she's been switching back and forth. While I've been kind of blinking her between physiques for laughs, I might do something longer for effect.

I'd guess there's also a chance for something with Eve in the next two Peeved comics, but I don't know what's going to happen with them, or if I'm going to have to write them myself. It's kind of in limbo while I either wait for the story, or just go ahead on my own.

If (when) Tifa wins, I kind of have a few options. I have a option I think would be funny, but it might not be BE exactly. I could reference a kind of Rikku and Yuffie comic I did a year or two ago where they had much larger breasts (but it didn't show them grow, so I didn't post it here). Or I could to have the most direct and obvious thing possible. I don't think I should do something that references MM much, I think it should be more vague and unspecific.

Last edited by Lightfoot; 04-04-2017 at 02:40 AM.
Lightfoot is offline   Reply With Quote