free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - AR / AP Request Thread(Read First Post)
View Single Post
Unread 11-19-2016   #534
chriskim019
Observer / Preserver

Re: AR / AP Request Thread(Read First Post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razgriz-Specter View Post
A recent anime had me wondering, are there any anime/manga about magical girls where one of them is actually a full adult regressed to a typical magical girl form?

Magical girl raising project has multiple as well as a tgtf magical girl.
Let's see... All I can think of for now are these three anime series:

1. Anime series "Kagihime Monogatari" has a character named "Kirika". She is a full adult who can transform into a child magical girl form. The transformation sequence doesn't show process unfortunately.

2. Anime series "Guardian Hearts" has a character named "Chelsea". She isn't a full adult, but she is a high schooler who can transform into a loli magical girl form. Her transformation sequence doesn't show process, but she has this one scene with process of her reverting back to her high schooler age.

1. Anime series "Moetan" has a character named "Alice". She is a full adult who has regressed herself into a little magical girl among other main characters because her lover is a lolicon. In this case however, she regressed herself into a little girl that can transform into a magical girl, so it's a bit different. The series don't show her age regression, but they do have an event of her being forcefully reverted back to her adult form with visible process.

http://chriskim8365.deviantart.com/favourites/

Don't regret about anything you commit in life, for I believe everything is worthwhile^^
chriskim019 is offline   Reply With Quote