The Process Forum - View Single Post - Attribute Theft/Transfer
View Single Post
Unread 12-06-2021   #717
Max AP
Frequent Poster

Re: Attribute Theft/Transfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourMilk View Post
Both of the GOW34 stories you did were great! It hit all my favorite Attribute Theft notes like curves, muscles, height (only missing intelligence/knowledge theft ). Its pretty cool how a relatively short story can be enhanced this much by just a few CG images.

I'll be sure to check out yours and Morpheus' latest stories. Glad to see both of you still make content from time to time.

On another note, I saw earlier in this thread that Skylion uploaded a bunch of the old Yahoo Group stories by you and Morpheus; I used to have amy own archive of the Group's stories but I misplaced or maybe even lost it. I could have sworn that there were many more stories than what was in those 2 zip files, would you happen to have your own version of the archive uploaded somewhere?
Glad you enjoyed the comics my friend. Now, there is indeed knowledge theft in Working out her Insecurities there is the mention that Sue got Jane knowledge how to make herself look more alluring and from Kim, she learn all about training and keep her body in shape.

I do hope you enjoy what Morpheus and I did lately.

About the story archive, I haven't uploaded my old stories to any site after yahoo collapsed, at the exception of Valentine gift since I did a kind of similar story and shared the old version of it.

I do keep a copy of most of my stories so if you miss any, let me know to give you a copy.
Max AP is offline   Reply With Quote