free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Mitsune's shrinky ding
View Single Post
Unread 06-30-2005   #4
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

Greetings.

So, yeah, took a nap before I had planned on drawing up the rest of this bit and, well, woke up in the wrong day. ^^; Whoops. Anywho, I finished up the rest of the tf. Actually ended up shrinking her a LOT more then I had planned, but it was just so much fun. :) So, yeah, it is done. Because I did it at a completely diffrent time then usual, it feels diffrent, at least to me. Might look better/worse then before, but oh well. Also interesting to note, the last page is the first time I didn't cover up anything with careful placement. I had actually meant to use the choker as the cover up, but failed to bring into account my overdoing the shrink, making it impossible for anything to actually cover anything up. :/

Also, interesting to note that I was going to use the couch for the final bit, but the choker just felt a little more 'fun' to use. Not only that, but the choker it's self was a technical fluke, didn't even realise she was wearing one in my refrence pics till I did started the second drawing, at which point I went back and sketched it in. After that, the choker basically became the center of it all, even though the earings were the objects causing her to shrink. It's kinda like a misdirection. :)

Anywho, this is the third of eight, meaning that the next part, AR, will be the halfway point. Yay. :) Yet again, won't say who gets the AR, will leave it up to you people to guess till it's done. Enjoy! :)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MitsuneS3.jpg (207.7 KB, 546 views)
File Type: jpg MitsuneS4.jpg (231.1 KB, 503 views)
Test-0 is offline   Reply With Quote