The Process Forum - View Single Post - Comicbookbabe's Growth Audio Store
View Single Post
Unread 11-08-2014   #21
Mr Wayne
The Man~the Myth~the Bat

Cool Re: Comicbookbabe's Growth Audio Store

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookbabe View Post
When I recorded the sound effects for "all the time" I had torn fabric and I was actually ripping and tearing it next to the mic. I sometimes use belts and wallets and other pieces of leather to recreate the straining and popping of leather. I'm not sure how much more accurate I can get than that. I have tried adding heart beats before. It left me feeling blah about it and thought it was better without them. The commissioner agreed.
ComicBookBabe,

What I meant by adding such sound effects was that you made "All The Time" very realistic for portraying something that can't actually happen. While some video productions can decently show the even more difficult aspect of the visual experience for female growth, audio isn't burdened by what can or can't be seen. So it is easier to achieve a realistic experience by adding the right sound effects. What you used in the above clip was quite good; the best I've found considering the audio growth is a very small practice in my experience. I only meant by the specifics of using other sound effects was in order to detail a more thorough process of clothing outgrowth. Such as tightening clothing via stretching and straining sounds, or a build up in suspense by adding heartbeats.

^_^

Mr Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote