The Process Forum - View Single Post - Comicbookbabe's Growth Audio Store
View Single Post
Unread 11-18-2014   #24
Mr Wayne
The Man~the Myth~the Bat

Cool Re: Comicbookbabe's Growth Audio Store

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookbabe View Post
Thinking about recorded a file or two tomorrow and see if I can add sound effects to one of my own creations without going insane, But I did have a question:

I noticed that in one of the other threads there is a dislike of oversize boobs in giantess fantasy. What exactly is oversized? I love breast expansion, and I try not to overdo it. Denise Milani is just about as big as I like them to get. Maybe a bit bigger, but not much.
ComicBookBabe,

Not that I speak for boobs, or of the Breast Expansion fans, I thought I would pipe in my take on size.

While I like the portrayal of breast growth, which depicts shirt button popping, bra shoulder strap snapping, and front/back bra clasp snapping that are integral moments of the overall growth process, I tend to prefer more proportional female growth rather than augmenting or over-inflating specific body parts such as the feet, butt, or boobs. My personal preference when dating women is between B and DD cup, so that extends to what I fantasize about as well. Much bigger than that and, well, you get my point.

Philosophically, what piques me about proportional female size growth, to roughly mini-gts or room size, are the meticulous clothes bursting moments and how the woman reacts to the unpredictable situation. Portraying her with more apprehension, anxiety, and unawareness can create a more awkward situation that draws on the emotions of the sizable situation.

If you record them, where would these test audio files be made available?

Mr Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote