The Process Forum - View Single Post - MMD Growth Galore
View Single Post
Unread 08-11-2013   #49
taintedburro
Now with 50% more Idiocy!

Re: MMD Growth Galore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expansionist View Post
To answer the question you've posted on your channel - I watch your videos for the growth, humour and characters combined. The formula you've used so far just works so well.
Thank you for your support and feedback. I just wanted to get an idea of what people like to see most so I know what I should create more of to make it more enjoyable, and in different ways. As I said before, I wanna try contributing to the GTS community as well as I can, so thanks for responding.

People have asked about vore, feet interactions, and stuff like that. I'm not entirely open to vore, but I can try it. Feet interactions are something I can add, and possibly learn a few new tricks with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expansionist View Post
Do you have any plans to make a direct sequel to the "Free Sample" video at all? The way that ended left me wanting more with the other girl spotting the potion bottle. :P
To answer that question, yes I did have a plan for a sequel, and it can be found here on this thread, embedded by Phoenix the II. Also, if you go to my channel, check out the upload list and search for "Great White Wolf Momiji" to find it there. Thanks again for your continued support everyone.
taintedburro is offline   Reply With Quote