free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Super Short TF stories.
View Single Post
Unread 05-10-2021   #73
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Re: Super Short TF stories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosyMiranto18 View Post
Thank you so much. Although, on the Japanese Werewolf idea thing, i imagine that it will be the first time she changed. She just got bitten in the forest and retreated to a Japanese Shrine thinking that she's safe... And then she starts transforming. Also, this time the transformation will be a bit slower than your usual description but entirely painful with no... Sexual arousal or something like that. I never seen you do a completely painful one to be honest. And whether she wears a traditional Japanese clothes or modern clothes it's up to you.
I'm pretty sure I've written TFs that didn't involve arousal. 'Latet Shift' for example didn't involve the woman becoming aroused by the transformation, it just had a very long build up with stripping and sweating before a slow painful change. Though, probably every story since then has had a mixture of pain and pleasure.

I'm not sure about the Japanese werewolf story, I'm not familiar with the culture, the names of traditional Japanese clothing items etc. I just watch anime sometimes, and I don't feel I could get the vibe right any better than I could with the character TF idea, so may have to pass on that one. The alternate version of 'The Locker Room' I have started on, it picks up from the end of the original tease version and transitions straight to Claire's dorm room that night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vended View Post
Thanks! Glad you liked it.

Another little one I was thinking of would be : a young woman is in her tiny dormroom with her dwarf bunny for only company. As she get out of the shower, a sort of rip in the fabric of reality seem to occur in front of her, centered on her pet. Under her very own eyes, it seem to bulge and grow in a freaky manner, making her nearly faint. Meanwhile, the dwarf rabbit eventually finish her transformation into a naked bewildered woman. Feeling her mind expand, she try out a few words, before seeing her master who stumbled down on the floor, rushing to help her lie on her bed, her towel long since lost. While the young woman slowly regain her composure, the former pet notice the open drawer, and full of curiosity try some dress. Right then, a sort of little floating figure pop in the room, saying he's sorry about the accidental reality rip. Seem like there was a unautorized animal to human transformation. Will do the repair asap! Glancing at the dressed woman standing near a naked dizzy one, he joyfully wave his hands at the latter as he claim it won't take long. Before the college girl can fully understand what's going on and voice her protest, she's no longer able to speak, as she undergo a reverse version of the freakish transformation. The floating little man smile as he say goodbye and pop out of existence, leaving behind the puzzled former pet and a very distressed dwarf rabbit.

What do you think of this one? :P
It reminds me I haven't yet written a rabbit TF, but the reality bending alien thing is a little outside my wheelhouse I think. I'm more a curse, magic, virus trigger kinda person. Also I tend not to write animal to human, I usually skip the revert scenes at the end of my own stories too, instead either implying they changed back or that they will, or just keeping it permanent because I don't care to write an animal becoming human.

I will try to write a rabbit TF at some point though. Probably something along the lines of a cursed rabbit's foot that someone tries to use like a monkey's paw to make wishes, only to find it's even worse at granting wishes than the infamous paw ever was.

But thank you for the suggestion anyway.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote