free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Introducing Metrobay Comix!
View Single Post
Unread 02-19-2014   #88
MacroLass
Process Fan

Re: Introducing Metrobay Comix!

First off this week, I have a special bonus for non-subscribers…the entire story Mannequin Madness is being moved from the pay area to the free gallery! Read this story in its entirety at http://metrobay.eroticillusions.com/...nequin-Madness!

Now for your enjoyment we present new chapters of Headlights: Now Hiring, The Love Nest, The Geek, and Chrome Virus!

Remember that you need to be a paying member of Metrobay Comix to enjoy our stories except for the things in our Free section! To join, please go to http://www.metrobaycomix.com/ and click the button under “Sign Me Up!”. For other details see my introduction message earlier on this forum.

MacroLass

HEADLIGHTS: NOW HIRING #3

Now that Carla has completed her on-site interview of Ms. Oz, the sexy waitress brings the restless teacher down the the restaurant for a more rigorous and very important part of the hiring process!

Will she make it to her final interview with her wits intact? Or will she become another Headlights Hottie waiting for your order? Find out these answers and more only at MetrobayComix.com!

Headlights: Now Hiring #3

THE LOVE NEST PART 8

The wicked villainess Condora has led Nightengale and Hummingbird into her evil trap at the abandoned zoo. Can our stalwart heroines foil the wicked fiend or will they be ensnared in her diabolical net?!!

And then, Condora's attempt to ensnare Nightengale and Hummingbird has been thwarted by the two crimefighting birds. But wait! They must rescue Peregrine and take on a third vile villain... the slimy WIGGLE WORM!

The Love Nest Part 8

THE GEEK #1

Hey Metrobay fans! We're pleased to officially welcome Mr. Phoenyxx to the staff here at MetrobayComix.com. You of course know him from his series "The Producer" in the free gallery, and now he has joined our members’ gallery rotation and will provide updates once each month!

This week he kicks things off with a brand new comic called "The Geek". Here's his synopsis of the story:

"The Geek" is an epic tale of love, lust, good intentions, bad outcomes, justice, injustice, and a long list of every insane idea I can come up with. (That's a bit scary, I know.)

It is mainly the story of one man's journey through his obsession with enormous, fake boobies and hyper-curvaceous bimbo f-ck dolls. "Wait, wut?", you ask? I know, it's shocking to think that I would produce something such as this.

At least, it might be shocking if you had been living under a rock for the last 5 years and had no idea of what kind of stories I write.

Issue # 1 will begin to introduce our setting and the main players in this dance of bodacious bouncing breast-a-sies. I had originally hoped that the appearance of the super-mega-bimbo-slut-formerly-known-as-Risque might be kept a bit of a secret/surprise. But the keen eyes of our many followers immediately recognized her pumped-up pillow lips and vibrant hair.

Do not worry though, if you think you already know what's going on then Issue 1 should end up providing more questions than it does answers! Muhahahahaha! <wink>

I sincerely hope you enjoy this new series from Metrobay Comix!

The Geek #1

A DRONE AGENDA COMPONENT: CHROME VIRUS #34

As Alpha Man and Gadget Gal track down the Cyberslaves, they come to the grim realization that freeing the West sisters from their walking prison won't be an easy task.

At the same time, Ma West and Omega Woman have made it to the door of the Cyberqueen's stronghold. As they try to figure out what to do next, an opportunity presents itself that they can't pass up!

A Drone Agenda Component: Chrome Virus #34

Last edited by MacroLass; 02-19-2014 at 07:27 PM.
MacroLass is offline   Reply With Quote