free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Introducing Metrobay Comix!
View Single Post
Unread 03-14-2014   #90
MacroLass
Process Fan

Re: Introducing Metrobay Comix!

A happy Saint Patrick’s Day to our US readers this week…or as we here at Metrobay like to say: “Erin go bra-less!”

It’s a personal accomplishment for me this week as I do the last issue of my free story ‘The 12 Dames of Twistmas’. I hope you all enjoyed it! ‘BratPacked2: Switch-a-roo!’ is also ending this week but don’t be sad because there is also the EMCON Winter Special and ongoing chapters of Love Nest, Tights Club, and Chrome Virus as well!

Remember that you need to be a paying member of Metrobay Comix to enjoy our stories except for the things in our Free section! To join, please go to http://www.metrobaycomix.com/ and click the button under “Sign Me Up!”. For other details see my introduction message earlier on this forum.

MacroLass

FREE GALLERY – THE 12 DAMES OF TWISTMAS CHAPTER 5

(Belated) Seasons greetings everyone!

I'd like to thank everyone for their patience while I got this story done. And much love to MCTek and Trishbot for the wonderful art...as well as a special nod to Mitru for his efforts on the Twistmas that Might Have Been. Hopefully everyone has enjoyed this tale as a little something different in the Metrobay Comix library. And now for the description...

It's been a long and dusty (snow dusted, that is!) road for Double Dude and his Ho Ho Ho's. It's been a fun ride and a wild party but all good things have to come to an end...don't they? The Dude certainly doesn't think so and he's already made plans for keeping Ellie and the others with him for a long time to cum.

But the night isn't over and there's still a final femme to be heard from. Who will be the #1 Dame of Twistmas? The answer may surprise you!

The 12 Dames of Twistmas Chapter 5

BRATPACKED2: SWITCH-A-ROO CHAPTER 6 – THE FINAL CHAPTER

Here it is! The final chapter of Happenstance's "Brat-Packed 2: Switch-a-Roo!"

They've traded insults. They've traded blows. Now they've traded bodies! Is the change permanent, or can Kitten and Babydoll be switched back?

Find out the answers only at Metrobay Comix!

BratPacked2: Switch-a-roo Chapter 6

LOVE NEST PART 9

Greetings bird watchers!

Nightengale and Hummingbird have fallen into a dastardly trap and now find themselves in the cruel care of Condora and Wiggle Worm. What vile ordeals await our caged heroines? Will anyone come to save them?

Love Nest Part 9

THE DRONE AGENDA: TIGHTS CLUB #2

Poor Liz Trance. Her sex-addled mind doesn't even know what it's doing anymore. She is so deep under Marvin's influence that she thinks nothing of inviting her best friend and neighbor Sandy over for a morning workout, with VERY suspicious motives in play. So the question becomes... how long with it take Sandy to succumb to Liz's 'special' DVD?

Tights Club #2

EMCON WINTER SPECIAL #1

Remember that "EMCON Winter Special" MCP teased a couple of weeks ago? Well it's ready and raring to go, so we decided to post it while it's still hot off the presses!

The fascist invasion continues in EMCON Winter Special #1. While Metrobay burns under the German jackboot, ROCKETMAN leads a desperate search for his fiancee ROCKETGIRL, who has been kidnapped and warped by the diabolical DOCTOR WATSON. Meanwhile, MISS VICTORY leads the charge against the enemy while a new hero comes from across time and space to join the fight.

And underneath this all, the KNYGHT FIGHTER investigates the cause of the rifts that are bringing the 1940s into the 2010s, where she learns first hand the depravity of MIASMA MAN!

EMCON Winter Special #1

A DRONE AGENDA COMPONENT: CHROME VIRUS #37

Gadget Gal and Alpha Man have come to the conclusion that the only way they can free Ms. Metrobay and her sisters from the sinister grip of the Cyberqueen is by shutting down the computer that controls their minds. But these two legendary heroes have been retired for years, so what makes them think they can stand toe-to-toe with opponents more than half their age?

Well, Trudy has a trick up her sleeve that she thinks will even the odds, and LISA is more than willing to lend a hand! (Well, not exactly a 'hand', but another body part...)

A Drone Agenda Component: Chrome Virus #37
MacroLass is offline   Reply With Quote