free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Test-0 Draws Stuff and Posts it Thread (Quickie Sketches 2)
View Single Post
Unread 08-08-2009   #20
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

Re: Test-0 Draws Stuff and Posts it Thread (Quickie Sketches 2)

This quickie sketch is whatever you want it to be. A TG? BE? Growth? The start of something or the end result? Your choice. But know that while it is something you want, the subject does not.

Sketch for tonight:
Whatever You Want

Now then, we are still one NEW poster short of the exclusive sketch. That is, it has to be someone that hasn't posted in this thread yet. So if you have any buddy's you have that like the content but are tight lipped give them a smack and tell them to post, they're hold up the line.

As for what it'll be, lets have a bit of fun shall we. It'll be another Desire TG, but this time I'll base it off of what you the readers prefer in a woman physically. We need five people to post five preferred physical traits. No exact duplicate traits, so you'll have to make sure to read the five traits every one else posted first (two posting busty or young or tall is a no no, someone posting say late teens when someone else posted young is allowed). And it has to be five traits, no more or less.

Traits can be rough age, size, weight, height, complexion, race, whatever. Posting exact measurements is frowned upon. When we have one NEW poster in the thread and five people listing five different traits each, I will take one trait from each person and create the next Desire TG with them.

So, that's your homework for tonight, tell people to post in here and post five traits for your ideal women.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WhateverYouWantPR.jpg (130.1 KB, 111 views)