free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Test-0 Draws Stuff and Posts it Thread (Quickie Sketches 2)
View Single Post
Unread 08-09-2009   #24
Test-0
*ching* *ching*

Re: Test-0 Draws Stuff and Posts it Thread (Quickie Sketches 2)

Looks like we have enough new posters for the exclusive and a few extra to push the number down for the next one.

avatar2xl: An interesting list of what you think would be your ideal women should be, but I can't really use most of it. The idea is to mix traits together, not have specific ones be overbearingly over powered. Wouldn't sit well with everyone else. I do like some of the ideals though, maybe fix your list up so it'll play better with everyone else?

Max AP: That's six traits, not five. You'll have to drop one to get it in.

Styerion: You have a personality listed when only physical traits are allowed. You'll have to replace it with a physical trait. Considering the list you have so far, maybe hair would be a good idea?

I should note that clothing does count as a physical trait, so if you want to add it in go ahead. I'll be taking at least one trait from every one of the five people that post an acceptable list, so as long as you get it in, you'll see something you like.