The Process Forum - View Single Post - Obsessive Growth a new Magnus story
View Single Post
Unread 03-07-2014   #6
magnus knight
Magnus Knight

Re: Obsessive Growth a new Magnus story

...and so it continues.

[Off at an undisclosed military lake base.]

“Sir, someone is looking into the vectors again, in fact they found one and tried establishing communications.”

“Did you take care of it Sargent?”

“Affirmative sir. We traced to where the information was leaked online, removed and bought off the source, and reminded the vector about posting anything in public that could be traced back to her.”

“Persuasively I hope?”

“Yes.”

“Well done soldier.”

Just then a man and woman come barging into the darkened office, the woman flicking on the lights with her hand as she follows her male colleague.

“Colonel, how much longer are we going to try and keep the public unaware of this situation? It’s just a matter of time before one of these vectors has an occurrence someplace so public they’ll be no way to cover it up, or such a sever occurrence they’ll be no way to cover her up.” The male scientist said while adjusting his thick rimmed glasses with one hand, the other in his pocket, playing with the old dollar coin he kept inside for luck.

“What was it this time doctor to upset you so?”

“We had another happening, this time it was in a church in Tacoma. Luck would have it not many people were in there for the service, but still, same as before, one minute normal, the next a mess of tattered clothes and a head against a ceiling. I tell you soon things will get so out of hand, there will be no way to keep the public in the dark, we can only pay off or threaten so many times before this whole thing literally blows up in our face, maybe big enough to hurt someone.”

“Doctor, we do not want to create a mass panic, and we will keep this mess under wraps no matter how big it gets, or any vectors get. We don’t even know how many out there are infected let alone with enough of them to trigger a change. And as you know we are trying to take precautions already.”

“We can’t keep hoping every female in the U.S. will get a flu shot with the neutralizing agent in it let alone one that only seems to work for a limited time before they repair themselves and replicate enough to trigger a mass change, and we only have a limited supply of that agent as it is, not enough unless we bring the public in on it to start mass production.” He took off his glasses looking down, then up into the colonel’s eyes.

“Look doctor, we’re all doing what we can with what we have, but telling the world is not an option. We made this mess; we’ll clean up this mess. Dismissed.”

The doctor left with his lab assistant. As her heels clicked on the hard tile floor she turned to ask Doctor Williams a question. “Do you think he knows?”

He turned to her pausing in his steps. “What, that your infected too? That the woman I love is a vector as well? No, he doesn’t know, and I doubt he cares that the cure is only temporary. You know what he would do if he knew you had them in you too, he’d lock you up for experimentation with the first subject, and I won’t let that happen.”

“Speaking of Karlie, how is she doing? I haven’t been able to get down to level R for some time now, and I worry about her.”

“She’s doing as well as one can in her situation I suppose, but them not letting her to leave that level does weigh on her as do the daily blood draws, hormone and muscle tests, but she also knows that the wrong stimulation type could trigger her growth, and in these confined spaces, that could be an issue.”

He leaned over, pulling back her black shiny hair, and plants a soft kiss on her cheek. “Now, back to work.”

[Back in the home of our obsessed fan.]

I had been online searching for the past five very late nights. After going through countless sites and fetish sites, I found I wasn’t the only one looking into these strange stories, and we started chatting online together. I found some had tried tracing back witness's as I did, but none of them seemed willing to talk, and any of the women in the stories, all of them were equally silent and unwilling to spill on what actually had happened.

My searches did turn up the most recent rumored incident, at a church there was a choir singer that seemed to have undergone some type of wondrous change, but again the story called it a gas leak, and there was no further investigation. I wanted to contact her, but no names were given, and any witness’s once again were conveniently unable to talk about what happened. This was another dead end, that is until I saw a pic from the aftermath, that seemed to catch something I hadn’t seen in any of the other pics as of yet.

There was a man in a dark suit, and sunglasses. This was something new to try and get more information on. Now I know what you’re thinking, man in black, aliens’ right? Well I wasn’t about to go there, because that would lead me down a whole other mess I had no wish to spend time wasting my nights on. Besides the suit was dark, not black, more of a blue. The real giveaway were the sun glasses, the kind you always see on government agents in movies and television, so he kind of stood out compared to most of the other back round people.

Anyhow, I did a search cross referencing the man in the suit, naked women found near disaster sites, and found some pics I had seen before, but was so caught up with the destruction or pics of shredded clothing I never noticed that most had someone in a dark suit in the back ground lurking someplace.
I was beginning to find more pieces of the puzzle. After chatting with one fellow giantess enthusiast who also happened to be a bit of a conspiracy nut, he emailed me a file that had burnt pieces of paper in it, with a few words that could still be made out, such as growth, biochemical reaction, and most interesting of all, the word giante, which is not how it’s spelled, but is more likely giantess signed.

This person had no desire to chat with me for any real length of time though, worried about being watched, but he did agree to meet with me in person, someplace public. Now this would require a bit of a drive, as in seven hours, but I did just get my tax refund, and had some vacation time saved up, so I decided to take a road trip and see what he knew. After all, what could it hurt?

[…back at the secret military lake base]

“Are you sure about this?” The tall private asked the surveillance agent. “Yes sir we are. Former private first class Reginald Driver is meeting with someone inquiring about project Overcast at a public location. We don’t believe the person he’s meeting with is a threat as we haven’t found anything connecting him to any foreign agencies or news outlets”

“Well, that may be for him, but the private will need to be neutralized.” Replied the colonel after being notified of the situation at hand, but Groom Lake has never had a leak before, and not about to get one under my command. “See what he has to share with his new curious friend, and then recover any information that can expose us."

[Now at the public meeting location.]

“No names, easier that way, the only reason I agreed to this meeting was you were the first one to ask the right questions, all you need are the answers.”
“And what question was the right one?” I asked the gentleman, after all I have been asking a lot of questions up to this point, didn’t really know which one was the right one.

It was then he pulled a disk from his bag, opened up his computer, and slid the disk inside. The movie I was about to watch had all the beginnings of one of those really bad Clips 4 Sale clips, you know the ones. A card was held up, with a date and location; both were blacked out, all except the words Operation Overcast.

Then the camera zoomed in on another held up sign. There was a name, Private First class Karlie K. The rest of her name was blotted out, as were a list below of vital signs but the names in front of each category was there, height, weight, muscle mass index. Someone off screen told her to just relax and remember to breathe. There was a cracking noise, and then this cloud of grey fuzz enveloped her. I could hear her coughing and hacking inside the cloud, but couldn’t make her out, save for her short heeled black pumps and nude hosiery over her lower legs. The cloud soon dissipated to reveal the lovely looking Karlie K. once more, which is meant as a complement to her looks. Most people don’t think attractive model like women joining, but this one did.

Karlie had shoulder length shiny black hair with red highlights over the front, and deep brown eyes from what I saw, her face was beautiful, just a bit shiny from the lights shining on her I assumed, and very nice cheekbones with these cute curved stylish eyebrows. As the camera panned down I saw her green military formal coat, adorned with a few medals, buttoned up in the front, but her arms had a bit of white dress shirt showing from beneath the bottom hem cuff of the green coat, and the coat did seem to jut out a bit, as this private had a very well endowed, umm… front which looked amazing when she must have stood at attention.. Below that was her green A-line skirt, looking too made of the material you see with pics of military personal. The skirt went to her knees, and where it ended her nude hosiery was seen going down her curved legs, or rather toned calves, and into those pumps. Karlie had minimal makeup on, just some lipstick, maybe a bit of powder on her cheeks, and two shiny gold bulbs for erring’s. This military woman looked like she could be a model. I could see her wince, and the camera zoomed in to show her brow beginning to perspire on her brown forehead. It was actually kind of cute, though I felt bad for how hot she must have felt under those lights.

The story is the moment. The turn on is imagination.

I create the story. I control the imagination. I am the Knight.

...the grOwth is out there.

http://mzxknight.deviantart.com/gallery/?

http://chat.deviantart.com/chat/FemaleTFthreadshred

Last edited by magnus knight; 03-07-2014 at 11:36 PM. Reason: Typo, my bad.
magnus knight is offline   Reply With Quote