free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - [Paid] Zoe Brown's 'Werewoman Adventures' Stories on Amazon
View Single Post
Unread 06-16-2020   #20
ZoeBrownWerewoman
Process Fan

Re: [Paid] Zoe Brown's 'Werewoman Adventures' Stories on Amazon

Now Accepting Commissions for Stories:

$200 for a 30,000 word (or more) novella in one or multiple parts. Erotica or Erotica Romance. Any words over 30,000 that I produce are free. I always go over. Sometimes I go a few thousand over, sometimes ten or twenty thousand.

What I offer: -- I will write a custom-commissioned minimum-30,000 word gender-bending erotica/erotic-romance/or erotic-adventure story for a flat rate of $200 dollars. Any words I produce over 30,000 will be free (I usually go 1k-4k over, but not guaranteed.)

-- I will write the story within 4 weeks after we agree upon content, payment, etc.

-- I will accept any form of gender-bending story that we can come to an agreement on. You can request sexual couplings, story components (bodysuits, gender changing pills, lingerie, high heels, whatever, etc.), character names and appearances, themes, plot elements (best friends to lovers? kinky online relationship becomes real?), sexual fetishes (to a limit: no scat, no non-con or dub-con, no vore, no underage, etc.), and so forth. If I think something is objectionable, I will let you know and we can renegotiate. I won't write any stories that denigrate trans people.

-- I am open to receiving a series of stories as a commission, but we'll have to work out the details on that together.

-- I will retain full and exclusive publishing rights to the finished story and any sequels I design. The finished story will be published on Amazon Kindle and Kindle Unlimited. I will note your name on the Acknowledgements page of the published story: e.g. 'Special Thanks to …'

I will also be able to give you a free copy.

-- Payment will be conducted via my Patreon AFTER the story is complete and you have reviewed it. (It's very simple.)

-- You can contact me here (private message), by e-mail at zoe(at)zoebrown.net, or via my Patreon at http//www.patreon.com/zoebrown

Last edited by ZoeBrownWerewoman; 06-16-2020 at 10:21 AM.
ZoeBrownWerewoman is offline   Reply With Quote