free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - [Paid] Zoe Brown's 'Werewoman Adventures' Stories on Amazon
View Single Post
Unread 07-19-2021   #81
ZoeBrownWerewoman
Process Fan

Re: [Paid] Zoe Brown's 'Werewoman Adventures' Stories on Amazon

Available on Amazon Kindle and Kindle Unlimited! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B099S1ZXXC
Find me on the web at http://www.zoebrown.net
Or support me on Patreon at http://www.patreon.com/zoebrown

'God, I longed to give in! To let the magic reshape me, and remold me. . . to give me back the soft curves and supple flesh of my womanly form again! Only Derby’s goddamned-intrusive presence was preventing me from achieving the feminizing apotheosis which I craved!

'Don’t change yet. . . don’t change yet. . . !''

One Friday night, some two months after the events described in the still-ongoing Unanticipated Side Effects series, wherein the forty-six-year-old anthropology professor Dr. Sebastian Nairn discovered that drinking cool water drawn from an ancient, sacred ritual basin taken from the shrine of an obscure, forgotten pre-dynastic deity in central Japan could transform him into a gorgeous and desirable early-twenties-something red-headed Japanese chick (and then back again whenever he wanted it), allowing him experiment with several of the delightful and delicious pleasures that a part-time, temporary existence as a sexy young woman had to offer, Nairn again downs yet another quaff of the magical, sex-changing water from the cold basin of the Kurenai God/Goddess' shrine on Mt. Chorogatake, and prepares to transform back into his sexy, early-twenties-something redheaded Japanese female alter ego, Viola Hashimoto, so that he--SHE--can head out on the town for the night, partying, dancing, and looking to find some other pretty and shapely twenties-something hot chick to hook-up with, only to be interrupted in his office, just before the transformation can begin, by the sudden, unexpected arrival of Dr. Winona Derby, his longtime academic nemesis. Can Sebastian/Viola hold off his/her feminizing changes long enough to resist having his/her sexy, gender-bending double-life exposed to a woman and professional colleague who has made destroying his career a lifelong ambition of hers? And if not... what might be the consequences of having the secret of his/her part-time female existence revealed in such a vividly sensual manner?

In response to reader request, at just under 40,000 words, Additional Experimentation (Part One), is a hot and frisky introduction to a new serial series from Zoe Brown featuring magical transformation, ethnicity change, age reduction, and feminization, along with the disastrous exposure of one individual's sexy-sexy gender-bending double life, which is set within the same universe as the Unanticipated Side Effects story (also by Zoe Brown), and which features its primary characters in a canonically-in-universe tale set some two months after the 'end' of the previous storyline. Enjoy!
ZoeBrownWerewoman is offline   Reply With Quote