free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - [Paid] Zoe Brown's 'Werewoman Adventures' Stories on Amazon
View Single Post
Unread 07-08-2022   #90
ZoeBrownWerewoman
Process Fan

Re: [Paid] Zoe Brown's 'Werewoman Adventures' Stories on Amazon

Hey everyone,

Sorry I haven't posted in a bit, I've been so focused on churning out new content lately that I keep forgetting to come here to advertise it!

First things first: for those who don't already know, I've begun writing an on-going serial story exclusively for my five-dollar-a-month or higher supporters on Patreon called 'The Doppelganger Charm.' It's about a young man living in New York City who 'house-sits' for various well-to-do Manhattanites and who comes into possession of a magical charm from Ancient Egypt which gives the user the power to copy for themselves the body of any individual whose clothing they can gain access to. Making use of the five-thousand-year-old artifact, the main character transforms himself into the body-double-duplicate of the sexiest young woman he knows, an international glamour model and e-girl named Vanessa Tarasenko, and then begins experimenting with his/her new female body and the original Vanessa Tarasenko's extensive wardrobe. The series is up to five installments already, with a sixth coming out later this month and one or two installments per month going forward.

Secondly, last month I published Parts One, Two, and Three of a brand new publicly-released serial story on Amazon called 'Irresistible Urges.' The first installments of a new story set in an equally new universe, Irresistible Urges follows the life and adventures of a young male-to-female gender shifter, someone whose body is capable of transforming into that of a member of the opposite sex from which they were originally born when subjected to certain internal or external stimuli (such as the pheromonal influence of a particularly horny individual.) Initially caught off-guard by the unexpected revelation of these previously latent sex-changing abilities, the main character at first resists giving into the feminizing urges now flooding into his body and tries to hold onto his male shape and identity instead, only to soon find himself increasingly indulging in the opportunities afforded by a part-time female existence.

In addition, I've recently begun revising and re-editing (even slightly expanding) the first and second installments in my on-going Maiden Fair series (ahead of the release of Maiden Fair Part Three, as soon as I can get it finished), and I've recently published the Second Edition of Maiden Fair Part One, in case you'd like to check it out.

Last edited by ZoeBrownWerewoman; 07-08-2022 at 04:07 PM.
ZoeBrownWerewoman is offline   Reply With Quote