free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Comic Book Babe's 2016 MP3's
View Single Post
Unread 08-05-2016   #6
Comicbookbabe
Smooth operator

Re: Comic Book Babe's 2016 MP3's

Sorry it's been a while since I have released anything, I do have a lot that I just posted, here are the links and descriptions to the ones featuring Muscle Growth, there is also substantial height growth to these as well.

Camming for Muscle

Emma invites me over for a dual cam show on a very special camming site, you see these girls behind the cam aren't tipped in money, they are tipped in muscle, strength and height. Listen as our favorite tipper comes in and we drain him of every pound of muscle he has.

duo file with @emma_mfc and I teasing you for over 33 min.

Empress Alyssa's Gifts

This skinny little woman, long with many other women, is on her way to visit Goddess Alyssa, Goddess Alyssa has been draining men from around the world and putting the muscle into women. This is one of those trips, I spend some time before hand recounting Goddess Alyssa's rise to power, then I finally get the gifts of my own and I grow and grow and grow.

Flying the Shulkie Skies

I play a flight attendent who just got off a long flight, and finished a long day after two back to back flights, when I get called in to a last minute red eye flight in just two hours. My frustration boils over too much and I can't contain the she hulk inside me. My uniform bursts off of me as I finally just let her free.

Gym Ray Gun

I play a shy girl who is just trying to work out at the gym, I have a new ray gun that drains people of their muscle and height, and puts those inches and muscle pounds into me. I start out by just taking a little from select people in the gym. Emma, a rival in the gym, notices me flexing in the gym and tries to push me around, she's also shocked to see that it's a little more difficult than it used to be. She knocks me out and takes the ray gun away. She then aggressively takes more and more from the people in the gym. I wake up and take the gun away, and Emma and I then wrestle for supremacy.

duo file with @emma_mfc and I teasing you for over 30 min.

Want to call me?
Use Niteflirt

Want to buy an MP3?
Bandcamp is awesome!

I'm now on Patreon!
Comicbookbabe's Patreon
Comicbookbabe is offline   Reply With Quote