free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Expansion Comics is Online!
View Single Post
Unread 11-21-2006   #12
thefatman

well i apologize if i offended anyone. that was surely not my intention and i hope yall don't take it that way. here's how i look at it. i've been surfing around various places like the process, the EM (and stormrszone before that), bambi's sites, project p, and the BEA for about 5 years. in that time, there have been significant advances in the quantity and quality of the art, videos and stories coming out of those places. when i said that the site promises to bring you the best expansion comics and artwork currently being produced, i simply meant you won't be disappointed by anything there. this is a community of people all working toward the same goal: the contributions of work to our fetish groups. the BEA provides BE content, the EM provides primarily belly expansion, preggos and WG, and here is the place to get artwork, mangas, transformation and processes work. sure there was a little shameless plugfest in that message but i put it there to inform yall about the continuing efforts of the people in our community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sutibaru
So you are saying the artwork and comics being produced being produced by the artists there is better than the artwork and comics being produced by our own artists on this forum? I do not know about the other artists here, but I take a bit of offense to that (not saying that my art is the best).
not in the least. like i said we all contribute to make our community better. but just so you know, some of the artists that contribute here on the process are also contributers on expansioncomics.com.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slicer15201
"I'd like to welcome you all to the first site that caters exclusively to the comic expansion community"

I think that WLP has been around for quite a while. You guys are nowhere near the first to "cater exclusively to the comic expansion community".
when i said that i meant that the only thing on the site will be comic expansion. actual comic series that deal with expansion. pardon my lameass attempts to dress it up abit and don't take offense cause none was meant. i don't get paid for advertising this nor am i any good at sales. just check out the site if you're interested. if not thanks anyway.