The Process Forum - View Single Post - Breast Expansion Poll
View Single Post
Unread 08-18-2020   #17
ailovestogrow
Erotic Author

Re: Breast Expansion Poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof_Sai View Post
I kind of stopped looking in here too much, since all the content was way too big for my tastes.
My favorite part of your response is that you like BE, you just like it in a way different than the vocal majority. THIS is what I’m looking for, to understand the nuance between people and what THEY enjoy.

To give a parallel for my own stuff, the number one complaint I’ve received is my book has no profanity or blasphemy. People don’t understand, how can I be describing explicit and highly detailed sex scenes but not have even a single d***? I’m told it is unrealistic. I have a character grow boobs over 40 ft in diameter, another character cum from a Futa cock over 11,000 gallons of ejaculate, and the unrealistic part is my characters don’t have potty mouths?

I don’t swear! My partner doesn’t swear! We have awesome, rowdy, messy sex and no swearing is involved! An example from my own, real life, and THAT is what makes my stuff weird.

So don’t focus on what others like or not like in their kinks, just discovering the myriad of kinky particulars is beautiful and fascinating to me. Thanks!
ailovestogrow is offline   Reply With Quote