free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Super Short TF stories.
View Single Post
Unread 05-10-2021   #70
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Re: Super Short TF stories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosyMiranto18 View Post
Uh... Didn't i asked you about the spin-off of the Locker Room where Claire instead transforming on her own in her place at night and then Amy (the blonde) stumbles to see it? Other than that, any other ideas other than a Japanese Werewolf transforming involves a Character TF and i know you said you cannot do that. So if anyone else have ideas too, please...
Oh yeah, we did talk about that. My bad, slipped my mind. Thanks for the reminder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vended View Post
Very neat of you to propose that.

Here's some :

A powerful evil witch is losing the battle against the heroes as her minions forces crumbles under their assaults. Getting refuge in her room, she struggle to find a way to escape, until she get an idea. There's all kinds of magic preventing any such escape by now, but maybe she can just get out right under their eyes. She use a curse on herself that will transform her into a black cat, not to take human form again until the next full moon. By then, she would have been released as some normal cat, and lift the curse.
The transformation work as intended, with the evil witches slidding out of her robe as a small kitty. When the heroes arrives, they believe she somehow was successful at escaping. The black cat is believed to be a mere familiar, until the heroes mage notice some black magic hints on her, and remark that she must have been tainted by years of being close to the evil witch. Catching the hissy kitten, he make a magic rune circle and after some blinding light happily tell his companions that he cleared up any trace of magic from the animal. It's no different from a normal kitty now, he say, not noticing the shocked look of realisation on the cat's face as the witch realise she's now stuck.

Just an idea, though.
Sounds kinda fun, I could try that. I will be keeping it short though.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote