View Single Post
Unread 01-05-2016   #18
zdarkness
Zone of Darkness

Re: Goblins

Quote:
Originally Posted by LK View Post
The key factor is: "Do they still have a future?"

Can they go outside and interact with the world? Can they date? Could they get a job? Is it that life is more difficult for them in an interesting way or have they been so affected that the reality of their situation doesn't sink in until the man has lost his erection?

I do like the idea of someone being so small as to be an exploration of the world at a minute scale. Something TEMPORARY. There was an artist who showed two women competing in a chess game where every piece lost reduced them in size. That same artist liked to show women shrinking into their shoes and creating a cavernous and more interesting depiction than I see from Clips Sites that stick a microscopic camera into footwear.

This whole thing doesn't work without stylized representation.
Touche'. While there's always a chance at there being an adventerous borrowers-style future for a shrinking victim, that is again something that's hardly ever explored in process works. Usually it's just shrink-n'-fuck. "NOW YOU'RE MY SLAVE." That bleeds in to TG too. Boy becomes girl. Girl becomes some stupid bimbo-slut. Girl gets the brains fucked out of her by some big-dicked man. End of story. There's a reason I hardly visit TGComics anymore. In terms of shrinking, it's part of the reason I'm also a big fan of fairy transformations. You'll more often see her adapting to her new life at her new size. Still not a WHOLE lot, but more often. I guess that comes with the territory of fetish works.

Well, at least there's RP for that sort of thing.

I can write when I find the time.

But mostly I'm here to leech! *thumbs up*

Last edited by zdarkness; 01-05-2016 at 06:34 AM.
zdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote