The Process Forum - View Single Post - Goblins
Thread: Goblins
View Single Post
Unread 01-05-2016   #19
OhZone
OhYeah!

Re: Goblins

I <3 Suti's art.

Hey, you kinda impressed me with this thread, Lore. I haven't seen enough of this sweet side of you. I know in rl, certainly would love to be a short stack or at least lose a couple of inches. Too bad this is just a fantasy though. But hey, there are certainly a lot of real short chicks out there for ya so - there's that, hun. Hey, dartnet and insomniac, I reeeaasly <3 slow sw. and Zoney, yeah there can be a future for smaller sizes.

But if you stop at half size, that might be a hott and huggable fun size, Sai and Lore, but, um, well I guess I interact with SW stories and art a little differently than you. That's all I'll say, except the process is the thing. More waves of process - the smaller - the better. Thats why some kinds of RP are really hard for me. Like tinynekofan's. He or she's such a good writer and she inspires you to write well too, but it's hard to have fun to, if catch my meaning. This is why interactives would be soooooo good here!

One last thought, Lore. Your concern and thoughtfulness for the SW is sweet compared to your buddy jae, who's less well known art does depict some horrific violence toward woman. It's hard to worry about the future of a woman if she's been stabbed to death.