free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)
View Single Post
Unread 04-03-2012   #5989
Mazoku
Process Master

Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyuven View Post
I think it has to do with the sith inquisitor story focusing more on corrupting yourself than others. The plot has you as the bottom of the barrel Bethesda-like nobody rising to become a hugely powerful soul-sucking entity of lightning-y destruction. By the end of the game you're basically Shang Tsung, if you're dark side.
You DO corrupt Ashara, but unlike Jaesa she doesn't actually betray her principles rather than re-examine them and try to apply the Dark and Light side philosophies together. So you do corrupt her, but since she was already deeply questioning the way the Jedi order worked in the first place (not to mention her teachers were jerks) it's not as apparent as it is with Jaesa. Part of her development is realizing she was Sith all along, rather than becoming one.

Dang, I was hoping you could go around instilling evil into the hearts of everyone, creating dark and twisted disciples out of innocents.

About the best darkside acts in the original KOTOR game were the few times when you could turn honest, decent people into dark-hearted selfish jerks.
(I usually didn't have the heart to try most of the darkside stuff though, muggings and such).

...I don't suppose the game lets you learn Sith alchemy to twist minds and bodies into corrupt forms?
Mazoku is offline   Reply With Quote