free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Saga of Tanya the Evil
View Single Post
Unread 09-12-2022   #17
thelurker
I come in peace

Re: Saga of Tanya the Evil

This thread started with an underhanded jab at people who do not share the OP's religious convictions:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Otto View Post
modern atheists would deny a unicorn is real even after getting impaled on its horn.
And then further deteriorated into ad hominem when a statement was challenged on its merits:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Otto View Post
By your excruciatingly narrow standards, sure. But I get the impression anything that contradicts your inviolate perception of reality is an automatic "non-sequitur."
If I may quote from the rules:
Quote:
5. Keep all trolling and aggressive posting and behavior out of the content sections.
-If something starts to turn into an argument, or you think it will soon take it to FBS. Flame and Bullshit can be used for more than just bullshit. There are limits in that section as well, try not to test them because it's not good for your account standing.

6. Be excellent to each other!
-It's more than a creedo or a motto it's a way of life around here.
I do not come here to debate religion, and even if I did, it would not be in the TG section. This is not TG, it is not process, it has no place here.