free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - College Club: Futacola
View Single Post
Unread 05-14-2015   #1
Jbrey
Frequent Poster

College Club: Futacola

OK so I felt inspired to write a story involving Genyun's Futacola, I'm an amateur writer so if things aren't perfect then forgive me on that as I'm still learning, all the characters involved are copyright to me. it contains sex Futa on Female and swearing, also a little foot fetish stuff in there too, tried to be different with things, I hope the contents aren't breaking any rules if so I'll remove it, anyway I hope you enjoy.

The morning sun beat down upon the old Library now turned club house, Karen King sat at the desk in the main lobby, her eyes drooped a little as she let out a loud yawn the storm the night before had kept her awake most of the night and she was exhausted, she glanced towards the large clock on the far wall and placed her head on top of the desk. The monotone ticking of the clock was all that filled her ears for a good few minutes before footsteps echoed through the lobby, Karen sat up to see her best friend Chelsea Boyd walking in she too looked exhausted “hey Karen get much sleep last night?” she asked before letting forth a yawn. Karen rubbed her eyes a little suppressing a yawn of her own “no that bloody storm kept me up most of the night” she said before stretching her arms above her head, “I really needed the sleep with the interviews today energy is important” Cheslea couldn't help but give a slight laugh before sitting on the chair nearby.
The room fell back into silence for a short while as both girls continued to yawn and fight the urge to sleep, Karen was the one to break the silence between them “so who do you think will take over for Emma and Rose?” she asked Chelsea simply shrugged “no clue, on the club page Connie and Gigi both offered to help out so I don't know if they'll show or not”. Before the girls could continue the discussion the door swung open and two more girls strode in Karen and Chelsea smiled at Gigi Campbell and Connie Mitchell “oh good they kept they're promise” Karen said as she stood up with Chelsea, “wow you girls look awful” Gigi said with a smile “don't remind us” Chelsea said smiling back. Connie slid off her backpack and walked to the desk “well don't worry girls I have a great new pick me up” Connie unzipped her bag and pulled out several cans of drink “I ordered this online last week it came this morning” Karen walked over and picked up a can “Futacola?” she asked confused, Connie shrugged “typo maybe?, all I know is it's an energy drink”.

The four girls walked into the main room and decided to divide the cans equally “so that's two cans each, don't drink them in one go, we don't need any heart attacks” Connie said a stern tone to her voice “don't worry we're not stupid” Karen said taking her two cans and slipping them into her backpack for later. Chelsea and Gigi both took theirs before discussions turned to the new applicants “have we all picked our candidate?” Chelsea asked, everyone nodded “they'll be here soon we should probably get the rooms set up” Gigi said as the girls split up and walked to their interview rooms.
Karen closed the door and placed the bag on the desk and gave a heavy sigh “I need to brighten this place up” she said as she glanced around the room, the walls were a dull grey and lacked any pictures and aside from the desk only three chairs adorned the room, the window was dirty and cracked in places, she walked to the window and gazed out into the world. People and cars went by on the main road that ran past the library, mostly people going to work, Karen pulled herself away from the window and unpacked her backpack, placing the two cans of energy drink on the desk along with the papers on her candidate. The room was deathly silent unlike the other rooms which had the constant ticking of clocks, Karen could hear the footsteps of the others outside “hey Karen they've arrived” Chelsea called through the door “OK I'll be right out” she responded before walking to the door and opening it to see four young women with Gigi and Chelsea.

“Great that you all made it” Karen said smiling to the new faces “we're just happy to be here” one of them said with a warm smile “I think we should get these interviews started, could Fleur Le Droff come with me?” she asked, Fleur followed after Karen and as she closed the door she motioned for Fleur to have a seat. Karen sat down in front of Fleur and opened a can of Futacola taking a huge gulp before setting it down “tired?” Fleur said with a smile, Karen nodded “storm last night kept me up” Fleur nodded as Karen took another large gulp “storms are rather annoying” Fleur said with a slight French accent Karen could only nod. The interview started out rather boring with the same old drivel of questions, the sheer boredom of these questions that she has asked countless times was making her feel tired even more so she gulped down the rest of her drink and then began to chug the following can in hopes it would keep her awake.
Fleur grew concerned over Karen's intake of so much caffeine “you'll kill yourself doing that” she said Karen gave her a reassuring smile “don't worry I do a lot of working out in my spare time” she flexed her muscles for Fleur “wow you look beefy” she said and Karen glanced at her muscles “wow they've gotten bigger somehow” she said as her legs thickened a little with muscles. Both girls continued to admire Karen's physique unaware of the green veins popping up on her legs, it was only when they appeared on her arms that concern filled both of them “wait what's wrong with my arms?” she said as she stood up. Fleur caught sight of Karen's legs “your legs too” she said, this made her look down and let out a loud gasp before a stirring in her pants changed the gasp into a groan, Fleur's concern built up as Karen unbuttoned her pants and dropped them a loud gasp left Fleur's lips as a large cock swung from it's confines standing semi erect. Karen couldn't think straight she looked at Fleur's petite body making her new cock grow harder, Fleur felt aroused looking at the large shaft “that's so big” she said before getting up and climbing onto the desk, she couldn't control her actions and slid her pants down to her ankles with her panties and spread her legs. Karen gazed at Fleur neatly shaved pussy and stepped closer, she gave her cock a few strokes and placed the tip on Fleur's folds “shove it in” she said her voice tinged with pleasure from the mere touch, Karen gave a grin before sliding it in hard causing Fleur to both gasp and moan at the same time “fuck me hard” she said.
Karen didn't need any real motivation from Fleur as she began to pump in and out of her pussy, both girls moaned while Karen drilled her cock as deep as possible “yeah you like that don't you?” Karen said almost in a role of dominance, Fleur could only nod her mind filled with lust and bliss. Both girls continued to fuck on the desk “keep going so close to cumming” Fleur managed to say between moans “shut up and moan” Karen said as she felt herself close to cumming, without saying a word Karen pulled out of Fleur's pussy and pulled her off the desk her heels clicking on the tiled floor “on your knees” she said. Fleur knelt down getting eye level with the thick monster of a cock which she could see had green veins covering it, Karen began to stroke herself “let's get you messy” she said before her balls pulled up and she began to cum hard over Fleur, her face and hair becoming sticky with the thick spurts of cum which began to drip onto the floor. Fleur scooped some of the cum off her face and licked it up as more of Karen's cum hit her, the cum slowly dripped onto her clothes making them moist and after a few minutes Karen stopped cumming. She sat down on the chair while Fleur licked the cum off the floor “damn that was intense” Karen said coming down from her orgasm high, Fleur stood up “that was the best fuck I've had” she said before kissing Karen “I do hope I make it into the club” she said with a smile and a small wink.

Chelsea sat on the chair as the girl sat opposite her “so Molly McCloud, you wish to join the club?” she asked before opening a can of her drink and taking a few large gulps, the taste was pretty good and Chelsea could see herself drinking more in the future “yes I've heard this club is very hard to get into and to make it this far is an accomplishment in itself” Chelsea nodded “that's right normally only two or three get in but this month four of you interested us”. Chelsea squirmed a little in her seat and took another large gulp of her drink “man this stuff is good” she said Molly looked at it “what is that?” she asked “an energy drink, if everyone else agrees I think this can be a club drink for all to enjoy” she said both girls continued to chat as Chelsea's body slowly bulked up with muscles they remained oblivious to it until the sound of tearing fabric caught their attention.
Both girls looked to see Chelsea's shirt had ripped along the sleeves and green veiny muscles were peeking out Chelsea blinked at the sight when her pants did the same, her thighs thick with muscles and her trainers had split from her growing feet, “awww man this was my good shirt too” Chelsea groaned. Molly blinked “your tits are bigger” she said which startled Chelsea who cupped her larger breasts, she bit her lip and looked at Molly, Chelsea had never had much interest in women before but Molly was looking more attractive with every passing second and as she stood up Molly's eyes widened “is that a....” she said, Chelsea glanced down and covered her mouth sitting between her legs was a monster of a cock. Molly licked her lips and got up to move closer, she knelt down and gently lowered Chelsea's pants freeing the cock and taking it into her mouth hungrily.

Chelsea gripped Molly's head and moaned as Molly choked a little on the cock “that's the spot suck it nice and good” she said before thrusting her hips to match Molly's rhythm, moans filled the room Molly's muffled by the fat cock stuffed into her mouth, Chelsea rubbed her breasts and pinched her nipples “you must suck cock a lot because damn you're good” Chelsea said before Molly cupped and rubbed the large hanging balls. Chelsea inched the cock into Molly's throat and after a few attempts Molly's gag reflex stopped and was able to deepthroat Chelsea's cock, as she pulled out to let Molly breath they caught a glance of how green Chelsea's cock looked this turned Chelsea on a lot and her cock throbbed and pulsed while Molly stroked it “I don't know how this happened but it's fucking sexy” Molly said before licking the tip and sliding it back in making Chelsea moan and curl her toes.
Molly continued to suck for a few minutes more before pulling off leaving Chelsea on the edge “damn you're such a tease” Chelsea said fighting the urge to stroke herself over the edge, Molly watched her with a grin before gently blowing on the underside of the head where it was most sensitive this made Chelsea moan and clench her fists while her toes curled more. Molly continued to tease and deny Chelsea for a little while more “you're bigger than me yet I have you in the palms of my hand” Molly said as she strokes Chelsea's cock “p..please make me cum” Chelsea said her teeth gritted so Molly took her cock back into her mouth and began to suck again. Chelsea couldn't hold back any longer and felt her orgasm coming “oh fuck gonna cum hard” she yelled out before moaning as thick ropes of cum began to hit Molly's taste buds and soon her throat, large amounts of cum filled her mouth and began to spill out onto the floor dribbling from her chin. Chelsea continued to buck for a few moments more as her orgasm subsided and her cum flow ceased, Molly pulled off and licked the cock clean before wiping her chin “I hope I did good” she said standing up “damn right you did good, you really know how to hold people on orgasm” Chelsea said catching her breath.

Gigi slipped off her shoes and filtered through the papers she had in her hand “Beth Walters, nice name, I once knew another Beth Walters from school, she wasn't a very nice girl” she said as she rubbed her feet on the tiled floor a little, Beth didn't know how to respond except with a simple thank you, Gigi laughed and brushed a lock of her platinum blonde hair out of her face “do you have any siblings Beth?” Gigi asked as she opened a can of Futacola and drank half of it. Beth remained silent for a brief moment “I have an older sister” Gigi nodded “I have a twin sister Mimi” she said Beth rubbed her neck “is this part of the interview?” Beth asked confused this only made Gigi laugh “we all have our own ways of conducting the interviews, I like to just chat and slip questions in” Beth nodded as Gigi finished her first can “do you get on well with your sister?” Gigi asked. Beth shrugged “hard to say, we fought quite a lot and after I stole her boyfriend by accident she left and I haven't seen her since” Gigi nodded and noticed that Beth looked sad from the question “listen Beth I'm sorry I touched a nerve” Beth shook her head “no need to apologize you didn't know”. Both girls continued to get to know each other while Gigi's body slowly gained mass her muscles ripping her shirt down the sleeves this caught the girls attention “shit what just happened to my shirt?” Gigi said. She pulled it off to reveal green veins running across her body and her breasts which were already a CC Cup had swollen by a good few cup sizes and as Beth admired Gigi's new muscles the front of Gigi's skirt lifted up and a large erect cock popped into view. Gigi touched it and felt electric surge through her body as a grin spread across her face, she looked at Beth who was eyeing the cock “say Beth you want my cock?” she cooed and Beth nodded, Gigi placed her feet on the desk which were slightly green and much bigger than before “kiss my feet and maybe I'll let you taste my cock”. Beth leant onto the table and began to run her tongue along the soles of Gigi's feet “good girl” she cooed to Beth as she watched the pink haired girl do her thing, Gigi who enjoyed tricking people decided to stroke her cock while Beth pleasured her feet.
Beth ran her tongue from the heel to the toes, she wrapped her lips around a few toes and began to suck, Gigi's feet tasted a little salty from the sweat, Gigi stroked her cock faster and moaned “that's it clean my feet” she said with a grin etched onto her face “keep it up and I'll cum on that pretty face of yours” she said the mere mention of cumming on her face was enough to make Beth increase her skill and performance “wow you're getting better” Gigi said. Beth continued to please Gigi's feet and without warning Gigi pulled her legs away and stood up, thick streams of cum shot from her cock and coated Beth's face, she scooped it up and slurped it down as fast as she could while the large copious amounts of cum continued to coat her face and the desk. Gigi felt the pleasure slowly fade as Beth consumed all the cum that covered her face “I never knew I had that side to me” she said looking at Beth who was blushing red, “I never thought I'd enjoy feet” she said almost embarrassed “well don't feel ashamed this is going to help you get into this club” Gigi said as she gave Beth a pat on her back.

Connie glanced at the girl in front of her she kept herself quiet for a short while which only made the girl feel uncomfortable and after what felt like an hour Connie finally spoke “so Cheryl Moon are you what we're looking for?” she asked, Cheryl nodded “I'm fun and always have great ideas that can improve things” Connie nodded at Cheryl and downed her first can of drink “I want you to throw an idea at me, get me interested in YOU” Connie said slamming the empty can on the desk. Cheryl bit her lip a little “wow on the spot already, OK how about meetings every other day to keep this place in check instead of meeting on Monday and Friday how about adding in Wednesday and Saturday”. Connie rubbed her chin “it would allow more people to attend since some of them haven't been able to meet in recent weeks” Cheryl nodded “we can all chip in on products to help renovate this place to fit a more club like theme” Connie nodded “we've been trying to work out a way to improve this building and you might have given us our solution, I'd approve you right now but we still have more time to kill before we make our decision”. Connie scratched her exposed stomach as green veins began to slowly grow along her belly, her stomach began to harden and form into abs as her arms thickened with muscles along with her legs, “you do have ideas and that's going for you so consider that a good thing” Connie said as her legs thickened with muscles. They both continued to talk as Connie's hair began to tint green and her breasts upped a few cups, Cheryl noticed and blinked while Connie downed the second can, within moments of finishing she stood up and unbuttoned her shorts before pulling them off showing her massive cock “oh wow that's...new” she said giving it a few strokes. Cheryl couldn't pull her eyes away from the large member and slowly lowered her pants, a part of her wanted that thing inside her, Connie could see the lust in her eyes and walked over to Cheryl, she pushed her onto the desk “are you sure you want this?” she asked Cheryl nodded “please fill me up” she begged. Connie nodded and lined up her cock with Cheryl's ass, with one swift thrust she pushed it in causing Cheryl to moan and cry out from a mix if pleasure and pain due to the size of it.
Connie began to thrust driving her cock deeper and deeper into Cheryl's ass till her balls were slapping against her thighs “I've always wondered what having a dick felt like” Connie said as she spanked Cheryl's ass a little “oh fuck your so big” she said “you like it?” she said as she leant in to Cheryl's ear and licked it “if I keep this thing maybe we can do this more often” she whispered in a sultry tone into Chery's ear, this made her shiver and moan. Cheryl pinched her nipples through her shirt and moaned in the increase of pleasure “feels so amazing I don't want it to stop” Cheryl moaned out as she felt herself orgasm, her pussy juices leaking down her thighs, Connie scooped some up and licked her fingers “mm you taste really good” she said. Cheryl began to pant and moan more her ass red from the spankings she had received, Connie decided to spank her more, Cheryl's eyes watered from the spanking as her ass felt sore, despite Connie's constant thrusting she was nowhere near close to cumming yet. Cheryl was feeling a need for Connie to cum in her ass “fill me up please” she begged, Connie smiled and picked up the pace her new thrusting pace increased the pleasure for both of them and Connie soon felt herself nearing the edge. “Tell me how good of a fuck I am” she said Cheryl panted a little more “you're a really good fuck, I've not had a cock this big in me before you've claimed my anal virginity” she said the thought of claiming something from Cheryl drove Connie over the edge. Cheryl's eyes widened as she felt Connie's cum begin to fill her up “oh shit that feels good” she said as Connie grunted and held Cheryl tight, after a little while Connie pulled out a few spurts of cum shooting up Cheryl's back and into her hair while cum dribbled down her thighs mixing with the dried pussy juices, Connie knelt down and scooped some cum from Cheryl's ass “mm I taste pretty good” she said before giving Cheryl another spank on the ass “pull up your pants” she said so Cheryl did and her panties soon began to dampen from the cum in her ass.
After waiting for a good ten minutes Connie regained her composure from the lust filled haze she was in earlier “we just fucked didn't we?” she asked Cheryl who was sitting quietly on the chair, she nodded “it felt good too” she said “well I'd like you to join the club you have nice ideas we can use”, Cheryl nodded as Connie stood up and walked to the door, “I'll wait outside for the others and get back to you as soon as I can” she opened the door and walked out.

Karen, Chelsea, Gigi and Connie all walked into the main room almost at the same time, each of them spotting the cock swinging between their legs “so you got one too?” Karen asked the others all nodded “no clue how though” Gigi said stroking her flaccid cock a little, it then struck Chelsea “wait it's called Futacola, Futas are women sporting dicks just like us” Connie nodded “then it must have been the drink there is no other explanation” Karen smiled “let's have this at group meetings, imagine everyone's shock and horror to growing large throbbing dicks” the four girls all giggled between themselves before calming down “so do we let them in?” Karen asked, everyone nodded “great let's go tell them all the good news” the girls split up and went to tell their respective candidates the good news.
Jbrey is offline   Reply With Quote