free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - College Club: Futacola
View Single Post
Unread 05-17-2015   #2
Jbrey
Frequent Poster

Re: College Club: Futacola

OK so I decided to write out a follow up story with the possibility of a third story revolving around Karen, again all characters are copyright me and Futacola is copyright Genyun, I do have a general idea of where the third story is to go, might use a new location for the third part anyway I hope you enjoy

It had been two months since Fleur, Molly, Beth and Cheryl had joined the club, Karen and the others had taken Cheryl's idea of pitching in to refurbish the library, due to this getting Futacola was on the back seat for Karen and Chelsea despite wanting to show off the effects of the cola they couldn't waste money on small things. The club house was halfway done within the last two months the club house had a lot of members so funding wasn't short but due to the renovations of the club they couldn't accept new members until it was fully finished.
Karen and Chelsea were both sat in Karen's living room the sound of the TV faintly playing in the background as they looked over the two cans of Futacola that rested on the table “so what do we do with these?” Chelsea asked as she rubbed her chin, Karen clicked her tongue a few times in thought before speaking up “well we could both drink one each and fuck”. Chelsea shook her head “we're friends I'd rather not shove a huge dick in my best friend” this made Karen laugh “oh Chelsea you know how to bring a smile to my face” with that both girls fell back into thought. They both remained silent for another hour before Chelsea broke the silence “well I'm going to head off mum is going to start wondering where I am” Karen nodded “alright I'll just stick them in the fridge for the time being” Chelsea gave a slightly concerned look “what if someone finds them?” Karen just waved it off “don't worry Bonnie wont be back till tomorrow and mum is out of town till the end of the week”. Chelsea gave a nod knowing that Karen had planned ahead before she left for home, Karen took the cans and walked into the kitchen “I'll just move them in the morning” she opened the fridge and slipped the cans behind the leftovers from dinner the day before.

Karen went up to her room and grabbed her phone she opened her contacts and scrolled through her friends “let's see Chelsea is unsure, Rose and Emma are busy today and Gigi and Connie are working down the club”. She mulled it over for a while before scrolling down to Fleur “she was amazing her accent only makes her more sexy” she said but decided against it “maybe I should not put her through another dose of that”.
The clock ticked away in her room as she continued to scroll through her contacts and as she did her eyes fell onto a contact “well how about you Scarlet?” she hit the icon and held the phone to her ear, it rang for a few seconds and Scarlet picked up “hey Karen what's up?” she asked Karen smiled but tried to refrain from getting excited “hey did you want to come over today?” Scarlet pondered for a moment “sure give me an hour and I'll be over”. They both hung up and Karen now had a plan for the two drinks, nobody else in the club knew about them except those at the interviews two months prior, the reveal was delayed due to the work on the club, Karen spent the whole hour getting things prepared for Scarlet's arrival. “I hope she doesn't freak out and run although after how Fleur acted around me that might not happen” she said as she sat down in the living room her stomach was filled with butterflies as she nervously waited. Not long after sitting down her doorbell rang and she hurried to the door and saw Scarlet, her fiery red hair was tied into a set of pigtails and she was wearing a blue flannel shirt which was slightly unbuttoned because of how hot it was outside. Scarlet smiled at Karen “hey so what sort of stuff do you have planned?” she asked, Karen stepped aside and Scarlet walked in “you'll find out soon” she said with a small smirk, Karen closed the door and both girls walked into the living room where Scarlet sat down taking note of the two cans sitting on the table “Futacola?” she said bemused as she picked up a can “you didn't buy some stupid gimmick brand drink did you?”. Karen laughed nervously and sat down next to her “actually it's more than just some gimmick name” she took the cold can and opened it “let me show you” she chugged the cold liquid down and set the empty can down on the table “now we wait, it shouldn't take long”.

It took a little longer than before but soon Karen began to feel a heat building up inside her as her muscles firmed up growing larger her shirt ripping as the sleeves strained against the growing bulk, her pants doing the same around her thighs as her legs beefed up with muscles, Scarlet watched bemused at the sight she picked up the other can and opened it sipping the contents “wow it tastes pretty good” she said before downing the can.
Scarlet watched Karen while waiting for her figure to bulk up, Karen's exposed arms and legs began to pulse with green veins and as Karen ripped off her shirt Scarlet caught sight of her bare breasts, her nipples were a little thicker as her breasts increased in size going up a few cup sizes. Scarlet bit her lip she couldn't put her finger on it but something about Karen was making her feel horny, and a heat began to build up inside her “oh fuck” she leant in and kissed Karen on the lips as her muscles began to thicken and grow, she pulled back and unbuttoned her jeans which she slid off as her thighs began to bulk up “saved my jeans” she said with a smile. Her pink panties began to bulge as Karen slipped off the ripped pants she had on showing the growing cock between her thick thighs “wow you look like a futa” Scarlet said as she leant in to kiss the head of Karen's cock. She felt a growing pressure in her panties and as she looked down she noticed her own cock growing covered in veins and was rather thick, Karen stepped over to Scarlet and took her cock into her hand and began to stroke it before lining it up with her ass and in one swift motion she sat down on Scarlets cock.
Scarlet let out a loud gasping moan at the sudden sensations that puled through her body Karen grinned and began to bounce up and down on Scarlet's cock so she took Karen's and began to suck, she didn't need to do much work as Karen bounced this made her cock slide in and out of her mouth. Both girls moaned with Scarlet's being muffled by the thick meat sliding in and out of her mouth, Karen's eyes rolled back in her head the pleasure being more intense this time around “oh fuck yeah keep sucking” she yelled out in bliss, this only spurred Scarlet on the two muscled futas continued to fuck in the living room, sweat beginning to drip down the ripped bodies. They both fucked for what felt like hours to both girls before Karen spoke up “fill me with your seed” she yelled at Scarlet the red head could not hold out much longer and began to cum hard, Karen's ass soon overflowed and the cum began to drip onto the floor and ran down her thighs, this feeling pushed Karen over the edge and she began to cum hard into Scarlet's mouth. Scarlet tried to swallow as much of the thick salty cum as she could before it oozed out the corners of her mouth and down her chin dripping onto the couch, once both girls had finished draining their balls Karen pulled out of Scarlet's mouth and lifted herself off her cock which was starting to soften “wow what a fuck, that was better than Fleur” Karen said. Scarlet flopped back into the couch catching her breath “you fucked Fleur? I'm surprised about that” Karen laughed “she came onto me”, “did she drink the cola too?” Karen started to laugh and just shook her head.

The two girls still sporting monster cocks began to clean up the cum off the floor and couch “Bonnie is going to kill me if she finds this cum on the couch” she said “your single so she would raise the question about you banging guys while she was out”. Karen picked up the rags and threw them into the garbage “yeah she would, I'll probably hide till this wears off, but we do plan on having this at the club” Scarlet began to laugh “imagine Gigi and Mimi” this made Karen laugh too “talk about awkward”. Once the cleaning had finished Karen went to grab Scarlet some fresh clothes “here this was my dads he was quite a large guy” Scarlet took the clothes and slid them on “I can see where the passion for working out comes from” she said Karen nodded and walked Scarlet to the door “thanks for having me over that was fun” she said to Karen who gave Scarlet a pat on her ass. “Next time I get more cans which might be soon as I'm using some of my funds to purchase cans for private use, I'll pound your ass hard” Scarlet kissed Karen on the lips “I'll hold you to that sexy” she said before leaving.
Karen closed the door and quickly threw the cans out before heading up to her room, her cock hard again, she sat down and began to stroke herself “damn it Scarlet teasing me and then leaving” she said with a smile as the pleasure surged through her body, images of fucking Scarlet up the ass filled her mind. Karen moaned as pre began to coat her cock giving it lubrication as her rhythm picked up “I'll fuck Scarlet on the bonnet of Bonnie's car” the thought of doing Scarlet outside with danger of her sister catching her drove her wild and pushed her over the edge, with one final moan she began to unleash her cum a second time and it coated her upper body and her sheets.
Karen fell back onto her cum soaked bed and panted “fuck...me...twice...in a....row” her cock started to soften and once she had her breath back she stripped her bed and threw it all in the laundry before washing up in the shower, once she had finished she sat down at her desk and began to write out in her calendar a reminder to fuck Scarlet and any other member of the club that wanted to.
Jbrey is offline   Reply With Quote