free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - College Club: Futacola
View Single Post
Unread 05-20-2015   #7
Jbrey
Frequent Poster

Re: College Club: Futacola

here is part 3, there should be at least one more part before I take a break and try to think of where to take the story after that, characters are copyright to me and Futacola is copyright Genyun. I hope you enjoy

Karen sat in the dimly lit back room, a magazine in her hands with a hot mug of coffee sitting in front of her, her boss Zoe sat across from her idly stirring a lukewarm mug of coffee her eyes drooping. Zoe was a much older woman than Karen, her blonde hair was dirty and her black roots showed that she clearly dyed her hair, she looked younger than she was Zoe was thirty nine but looked twenty nine but the bags under her eyes clearly showed that Zoe was being run into the ground. Zoe owned the Caffeine Queen coffee house a business she inherited from her mother several years prior, Karen had managed to get herself a part time job working there on her off days from college, Karen and Zoe got along well together which lead to a more smooth work relationship.
“so how has your little holiday been Karen?” Zoe asked through a yawn Karen lowered the magazine and stretched her arms up “it was actually really good, the club house is coming along great you should stop by and say hi to everyone” Zoe gave a sleepy smile “I may just do that, I think I'm ready to hire some new hands so I can take a much needed break”. Karen nodded and sipped her coffee “if you want I can ask at the club, I'm sure a few girls there are looking to earn a little extra cash” Zoe stopped stirring and leant back in her chair “yeah thanks, that would be great”. Karen and Zoe sat in silence for a little while the light above hummed quietly, “so Karen you said you had an idea to bring in more customers, what did you have in mind?” Karen thought for a moment before it returned to her “oh yeah, I was introduced to a new energy drink, what if we combined it with the coffee?”. Zoe looked on in silence for a moment before speaking up “Karen that would be a bad idea, the caffeine would harm the body, but what about selling it as a separate item for those looking for energy kicks that hate coffee” Karen thought for a moment “maybe you're right I didn't think that one through, let's have a sample day, put out flyers and let customers come here for a free sample”. Zoe agreed and entrusted Karen with supplying the energy drink “we'll hold a taster day if it's a hit we'll buy stock if not we'll just return to selling coffee” this was a plan that Karen liked “I did get a small batch in yesterday it wasn't many probably around fourteen cans” Zoe nodded “actually that'll be fine, I'll set up a sign up sheet at the register”. She stood up and walked to the small counter on the far wall and pulled a sheet of scrap paper from an old notebook “it's not much but it's better than nothing, bring them tomorrow and we'll see how many people show up for it”.

Karen arrived home from work and sat down in the living room with a flop, “good day?” her sister Bonnie asked as she flicked through various channels on TV “we might be on to something, I just have to bring the supplies” Bonnie looked over curious “what's the idea?” Karen didn't want to bring her sister into the world that she knew and she stammered a little “uh it's uh vanilla coffee”. Bonnie knew her sister well and could tell when she was not being truthful “Karen you're lying again, your stammering gives you away” Karen inwardly groaned “alright it's just an energy drink” she said Bonnie gave a light chuckle “really? You're hiding energy drinks from me?”, Karen gave a small smile she couldn't reveal the real truth about the drinks so she kept the name secret.
Both sisters sat in silence watching the TV as a news show started up “that reminds me Connie came around while you were at work, she had a large package for you” Karen's heart skipped a beat at the mention of that “did she now? I'll thank her tomorrow” she said. “I got a little curious and peeked what is Futacola?” Karen's face paled “it's nothing it's a rare brand of drink that has a typo” Bonnie chuckled “really?, what was it supposed to say?” Karen shrugged “I think futa is supposed to say fury” Bonnie cocked an eyebrow “so if it's rare why did Connie just so happen to have three crates of the stuff plus another five in her car?”. Karen felt a little nauseous her sister was breaking her excuse apart “maybe it isn't as rare as I thought” this only made Bonnie poke further “I've not seen it on shelves in stores in fact I'm starting to think it's something illegal, Karen are you taking drugs?” Karen for the first time since Bonnie began talking about it began to laugh “no I am not, but if you are curious then swing by my work tomorrow around noon”.

Karen walked into work carrying a large crate of cans “wow I thought you only had fourteen cans” Zoe said with a smile “a friend of mine delivered a whole batch yesterday” Karen responded “how did we do for sign ups?” Zoe looked at the list “we got around seven names mostly youngsters looking for a buzz” Karen handed Zoe the crate “stick these in the back room until lunch” Karen felt her excitement grow, she was eager to get things started she needed to feel the bliss that the drink provided.
The day ticked by slowly as those who signed up began to filter in for the free sample around an hour before the samples were to be handed out, Karen looked at all those taking part that had gathered into a small group in the back. She walked over and asked if they needed anything while the waited “just a few coffees please” a woman wearing a business dress said, Karen walked back “so did you tell them to sit at the back?” she asked Zoe, her boss nodded “it made it easier to know who was taking a sample”, Karen checked the time and noticed it was getting closer to noon “excuse me” she called out to the patrons of the coffee house. Everyone looked at Karen even those in the back of the room “we'll be holding a trial for an energy drink if anyone wants to stick around and try some then feel free too, otherwise you might want to leave, we can give you a coffee to go and a muffin of your choice” most of the remaining patrons simply got up and left not bothering with another coffee or the muffin.
The remaining patrons moved about the room getting into seats closer to the counter as Karen and Zoe prepared the cans a few more people walked in Karen caught sight of them, Paige Miller, Phoebe Carver and her own sister Bonnie had walked in “I guess word spread to the club” she said as Zoe looked up. Bonnie, Paige and Phoebe sat down together at a table just out of sight of the register “so your sister is handing out free samples?” Paige asked Bonnie shrugged “she just said something about energy drinks and to swing by”. Noon fast approached and Karen began handing out the cans “don't drink just yet” she said before locking the front door, pulling the blinds and turning the open sign to closed, Karen felt nervous as Bonnie was present “OK everyone open up and drink in one go” the room filled with the sounds of cans hissing and clicking as they were opened. Karen and Zoe both downed their drinks quickly and threw the cans to one side “well it looks like we're going to be bringing in a whole bunch of people into this crazy little world” Karen said to Zoe who looked at her confused before shivering and then letting a moan escape her lips that looked a little green. Zoe felt her body burning as her uniform began to slowly strain, her muscles slowly expanding and pulsing, the seams of her shirt sleeves began to pop and tear “what's going on?” she said her voice dripping with sexual desire, her hair going from it's dyed blonde state to a lime green tinge which began to darken slightly. Her trainers began to strain against the growing size of her feet, the sound of her trainers ripping open mixed in with the sounds of clothing ripping all over the place, moans from all the women gathered filled the room as Zoe's crotch tingled, Karen pulled her pants down to free Zoe's seven inch cock, below her newly grown cock sat a pair of large balls and below them were thighs thickening with muscles. Zoe's once petite body grew larger, her height seemed to shoot up as she went from her standard 5'6 to 6'9, a burning need to fuck filled her mind as she stroked her large cock.

Karen stroked her massive eleven inch cock while grinning at Zoe, she knelt down and began to suck on Zoe's cock the new sensations were electrifying and sent jolts of intense pleasure throughout her entire body, Karen had no trouble taking the entire length into her mouth, Zoe gripped Karen's long black hair and thrust into her mouth. Zoe moaned and picked up the pace the primal need to fuck clouding her thoughts, she didn't care how rough she fucked Karen's face she just needed to cum and cum hard, Karen moaned into Zoe's cock as she pumped hers faster, Karen felt so turned on by the larger woman that she almost shot her load just from looking up at the hulking woman above.
Zoe let out a loud moan and a large torrent of cum flowed into Karen's waiting mouth, she swallowed it eagerly before standing up and allowing Zoe to bend forward, the need for her ass to be filled grew strong within Zoe and Karen was happy to oblige, with a swift thrust her much larger cock penetrated her waiting ass, Zoe let out a moan as Karen thrusted harder and deeper, her large balls slapping against Zoe's thighs. Karen relished in the bliss her primal futa form gave her she felt free of thought as she ploughed her boss's ass hard “yeah fucking have it” she said unable to control herself, Zoe moaned “take me harder” this spurred Karen on and she began to get rougher, her strong hands spanking Zoe's ass hard till it was red. They both continued to fuck like mindless beasts until Karen let forth a much louder moan than before and her cum began to fill Zoe's ass to the brim, her orgasm seemed to last longer than last time and soon her cum was flowing out of Zoe's rectum and it dripped onto the floor into a large puddle while her inner thighs coated in the salty cream.

Bonnie who had grown way more muscular than Zoe stroked her enormous fifteen inch cock while Paige fucked her face with her twelve inch cock, Paige had grown a little more aggressive towards Bonnie and Phoebe who was under the table with Bonnie's feet wrapped around her large ten inch cock. Paige's body was less muscular but she had throbbing green veins covering her body “yeah fucking suck my cock” she said as Bonnie deepthroated the large member, her feet working Phoebe's cock like a pro. The blissful moans coming from Phoebe as she begged for more caused Paige to blow her load into Bonnie's mouth, which she swallowed hungrily. Paige pulled out and let a few spurts coat Bonnie's body as Phoebe began to cum all over Bonnie's feet, Zoe walked over and began to lick the cum off Bonnie's large breasts, Karen kissed Phoebe before licking the cum off her sisters feet. Bonnie looked down with a grin “oh Karen that feels good” Paige walked behind Karen and slammed her still hard cock inside her causing Karen to moan in surprise and Phoebe took the opportunity to stick her cock into Karen's open mouth.
Karen moaned as her eyes rolled back into her skull the feeling of two large cocks inside her felt amazing to her, Paige and Phoebe thrust together in a steady rhythm which caused Karen to cum all over the floor in a large sticky puddle “who would of thought one of the club heads was so easy to fuck” Paige said as she gave Phoebe a high five “wait till the others hear about this”. Karen rubbed Phoebe's balls trying to coax her into cumming the world around her nothing but a blur sucking and fucking was all she could think about and being filled with cum was her main desire, she didn't have to wait much longer as both Paige and Phoebe blew their loads together filling Karen with copious amounts of cum, they pulled out letting some splash onto Karen while more leaked from her ass onto the floor which Karen greedily licked up.
Bonnie had been masturbating furiously while she sucked Zoe's cock, she had always had a love for muscular women often writing kinky sex stories involving her and a group of dominant women body builders, after seeing Zoe she almost fell in love and was eager to please the larger woman. Bonnie moaned into Zoe's cock as she felt lips wrap around her cock, she looked down as best she could to see Phoebe sucking her large cock, Phoebe sucked like a pro knowing how to tease her in all the right places while she also caught a glance of Karen and Paige sucking each others cocks Bonnie felt her orgasm nearing and she soon came in Phoebe's mouth but despite cumming Phoebe continued to suck. Bonnie felt like she could go another round and placed a hand on the young womans head allowing her to take her cock deep, Zoe gripped hold of Bonnie's head and rammed her cock forcefully down Bonnie's throat, with a loud moan Zoe unleashed another wave of cum down Bonnie's throat “yeah drink it all up” Zoe said with a grin as Bonnie wasted no time in filling Phoebe with another load of jizz.

The sexual romp continued for another hour as the women took turns fucking each other, Karen and the others soon began to feel exhausted and one by one they passed out on the cum soaked floor, Bonnie and Zoe who had been fucking together most of the time were the last two to eventually pass out embraced together.
After a while everyone began to stir and sit up the memories of fucking and sucking still fresh in their minds as they gasp at the mess that lay before them “whoa did we do all this?” Paige said rubbing her head “yeah that's Futacola for you” Karen said as she wiped some dried cum off her chin “although I don't remember much which is really strange” she said “you fucked everyone in this place, except Bonnie despite your lust filled haze you could tell your sister from everyone else”. Bonnie gave a chuckle “you did lick some cum off my feet but that was it” Karen blushed “I should probably ease off the stuff I think it's fucking with my head” Karen stood up and walked to the back room and emerged with large trench coats “here these will see you all home, please shower and remember to keep all this a secret, remember you signed up for this” she said.
All the other women grabbed a coat each and departed leaving Karen and the others “I'll see you at home” Bonnie said taking a coat and leaving “see you at the club meeting on Friday” Paige said before taking a coat and leaving with Phoebe. “I suppose we should clean up this mess” Zoe said as she walked into the back room and brought out the mop and bucket “yeah I'll mop you clean the tables and chairs of any cum” Karen said taking the mop feeling guilty as she couldn't help but feel that half the cum puddles were from her, but deep down Karen feared that her addiction was causing her more problems and was worried it might change her completely.
Jbrey is offline   Reply With Quote